Neon Trivia

miamijimf

"Buddies" Just before Dorothy spills her tray of drinks.

Yes F-Man you now have 35 points. Kristina is still in first with 50. :clap:Try this one from Season 3. Eingefügtes Bild

Hard Knocks? could it be the scene where Switek and Kevin Mulhern are at Woody's?

Yes Jimmy- you got it. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Try this one from Season three:Eingefügtes Bild

Better Living Through Chemistry' date=' Sonny calling Castillo after Luna (the prof) is kidnapped, i believe. :p[/quote']Yes Jimmy, good job. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Didn't realize we used that one before, just neglected to delete it from my neon folder after it was used. I think this one should be easy to recognize even without giving the season. Maybe it's because it's from one of my favorite episodes, we'll see.Eingefügtes Bild

Yup' date=' I think aly's got it. The opening scene just before where Wyatt is getting his merchandise delivery by the helicopter.[/quote']Ya aly's got the episode and Jimmy has the scene. You both get one point. Helena Bonham-Carter was really cute, I was jealous of Sonny.Here's another. It's from season one. Eingefügtes Bild

Guest kleine miss jackie

sorry, I can't answer the question, it's too difficult for me because I did not have every single picture from MV in my mind :oI have seen it before, but in which episode of season one ???I leave it to you, I think there is someone out there, who knows the answer.... ;)But it's a great and interessting game that you guys are playin' here :clap::thumbsup:

Guest kleine miss jackie

Thanks for your kind advice, miamijimf, because just for a little moment, I seriously thought it were Sonny with a really bad sunburn... :);)(please don't be angry with me, don't wanted to disturb, sorry...)

Here's another. It's from season one. Eingefügtes Bild

No guesses? This is Rico to the rescue.

gonna take a stab at "Rites of Passage"' date=' the scene where Tubbs comes to take Diane from the party.[/quote'] You got it Jimmy, good job! :clap::clap:Here is one from Season Three. Couldn't find the upload button in the Photo Gallery, posted this glitch in the Support section. This is from Photobucket.Eingefügtes Bild