Neon Trivia

miamijimf

'Heros of The Revolution"maybe..At least i got the season right this time..:D:D:D

УЕS! It's before Gina appeared on the stage (somewhere around the 30th minute of the episode)

УЕS! It's before Gina appeared on the stage (somewhere around the 30th minute of the episode)
Yes Aly and LNGLK are correct' date=' its from Heros of the Revolution where Gina goes on stage. Good job!!:done::done::done::done:Here's one from Season Two. Nice 80s hair on this gal. Reminds me of Roseanne Roseannadanna. [img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_neon4321.jpg

Yes- very good. Scene?

I placed the next frame, isn't it enough?Ok. It's the episode wnen Sonny And Rico are in the bar and Sonny says smth. like "I hit him too hard" and starts to feel his wrist.Somewhere around 32 minute of the episode

I placed the next frame' date=' isn't it enough?Ok. It's the episode wnen Sonny And Rico are in the bar and Sonny says smth. like "I hit him too hard" and starts to feel his wrist.Somewhere around 32 minute of the episode[/quote'] You got it- good. Try this one from season three.Eingefügtes Bild

The episode Theresa.Crockett and DA Gordon talking about Theresa wanting to give them Wyatt. Crockett thinks the plan’s to dangerous and don’t want to use Theresa. He says he will get Wyatt himself.

The episode Theresa.Crockett and DA Gordon talking about Theresa wanting to give them Wyatt. Crockett thinks the plan’s to dangerous and don’t want to use Theresa. He says he will get Wyatt himself.

Yes Marilyn you got it. :clap::clap:Here's an easy one from Season Three.Eingefügtes Bild

Dykstra and friends arriving at Duddy's house at the end of "Lend Me an Ear"?

You got it Jimmy. :clap::clap::clap::clap:Try this one from season four. Eingefügtes Bild

You got it Jimmy. :clap::clap::clap::clap:Try this one from season four. Eingefügtes Bild

OK an easy clue: I gave up fishing after this episode.

• 2 weeks later...

"Streetwise"In the beginning of the episode (around the first 30-40 seconds)

Yes! Good job LNGLK :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:This Season 4 episode has scenes of a manufacturing plant.Eingefügtes Bild

Blood & Roses(somewhere around the first 45-50 seconds);)

You got it!! :radio::clap::done::thumbsup:Try this one from season 2. The neon sign in the background says "Liquors."Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

It is from "The Prodigal Son" The woman in the picture is Miranda. In this scene Jimmy tries to sell her audio/video equipment and she tells him he didn't show up with party favors.

It is from "The Prodigal Son" The woman in the picture is Miranda. In this scene Jimmy tries to sell her audio/video equipment and she tells him he didn't show up with party favors.

Yes Kristina gets the episode and F-Man gets the scene. :shout:This should be an easy one from season 3.Eingefügtes Bild

It is "Duty and Honor "16th-17th minute (the Savage is driving away with a hooker)

Ya good job! :clap:Here's one from season 4:Eingefügtes Bild