Neon Trivia

miamijimf

Well that would be "Over the Line"' date=' Dr. Dinky's truck! :D[/quote']Ya Timm, that's the episode. Scene?

Wasn't the ice cream truck only shown in the teaser?

Yes, the ice cream truck was a clue to the episode.

• 2 months later...

Eingefügtes BildStill looking for scene.

I would like to bring back neon trivia again since I have the time these days. I enjoyed neon trivia and some of you did quite well even though it is not the easiest trivia game. Kristina had 46 points (one for the right episode and one point for the scene) and Shill had 31. F-man had 29. Someone needs to get the ball rolling by naming the scene where we see the above neon in "Over The Line."

• Administrators

This is one of, if not, the hardest one yet Jim, I think we need a hint or a season.

This is one of' date=' if not, the hardest one yet Jim, I think we need a hint or a season.[/quote']The episode was already IDd- Over The Line.

Is it 11m11s from the beginning? ?(The moment when C&T enter a bar/restaurant?

Ya Inglk good job. :thumbsup:This one should not be too difficult. Episode and scene please.Eingefügtes Bild

Walk AloneZito and Switek are talking to Izzy at the "ladies only" party. They question him about Ammati after Laura got shot.

Yes Marilyn you got it. :done:Here's another one. Not neon but unique lighting. Season five.Eingefügtes Bild

Yes Marilyn you got it. :done:Here's another one. Not neon but unique lighting. Season five.Eingefügtes Bild

A clue: In this ep events in the 30s and 40s affected people in the 80s.

A clue: In this ep events in the 30s and 40s affected people in the 80s.

The only thing that comes to my head is "Victims of Circumstances". But where does this scene take place?!

Wow! I found it!!! 32:39 It's when Rico says "Dead end" and takes off ear phones
My DVD player has it at 34:03 but that's the right episode and scene. Rico is monitoring. Sonny hopes to get Baker to incriminate himself but he and Swi wind up at a Fascist pep rally. Excellent job- two points. Woop Woop! :clap:Quoting from your signature' date=' "lnglk means LNGLK" I'm glad you cleared that up. :DTry this one from season five. One of the best known guest stars surprised someone: [img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_neonito.jpg

Try this one from season five. One of the best known guest stars surprised someone: Eingefügtes Bild

'World of Trouble', the scene where Sal goes to his office and Lombard is there waiting for him

'World of Trouble'' date=' the scene where Sal goes to his office and Lombard is there waiting for him[/quote'] Yes Kristina good job.:shout:Try this one from season four: Eingefügtes Bild

Missing hours?

Good guess Caroline but Kristina got it. It is from Baseballs of Death and she gets one point. Need the scene for another point.Eingefügtes Bild

It's around the 27th minuteWhen the murder of the driver (?Ramon?) is duscussed

You got it Inglk. Good Job :thumbsup:Try this bar decoration from season five.Eingefügtes Bild