Neon Trivia

miamijimf

• 1 month later...

MiamiJim, what happened to this game?:confused: I may not have always gotten them, but I sure enjoyed it.:clap::happy:BRING IT BACK!!!!:clap::D:):happy:P.S.: Just start with Season's 1 thru 4....because when it comes to Season 5 I'm totally lost.:rolleyes::)

MiamiJim' date=' what happened to this game?:confused: I may not have always gotten them, but I sure enjoyed it.:clap::happy:BRING IT BACK!!!!:clap::D:):happy:[/quote']Here you go Maria. Part of the problem was I started to run out of neon. I know there are more but it's getting harder to find them. I wondered what happened to 20 questions.Eingefügtes Bild

Here you go Maria. Part of the problem was I started to run out of neon. I know there are more but it's getting harder to find them. I wondered what happened to 20 questions.Eingefügtes Bild

I believe this may be from Season 5's "Bad Timing". When Sonny ends up going on that road trip, and ends up at that bar, where he meets that girl that later on ends up getting kidnapped. I'm sorry, but you know me, I can't remember the names.:rolleyes:

20 Questions & MV Musical Wheel Of Fortune were being run by ViceChic84. But as Ferrariman had stated somewhere in one of those threads, Vicechic was going to be taking a break from those games for a while, but said that anyone who wanted to post anything on those games could do so. At least that's what I understood from it.

I believe this may be from Season 5's "Bad Timing". When Sonny ends up going on that road trip' date=' and ends up at that bar, where he meets that girl that later on ends up getting kidnapped. I'm sorry, but you know me, I can't remember the names.:rolleyes:[/quote']You got it Maria- :cheers: Lack of participation was another reason why I lost interest in neon trivia. Have you thought about doing 20 questions until Vicechic resumes the game?Here's one more.Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

I don't think there was a loss of interest Jim. It's not the easiest trivia game which probably keeps some from playing. Either way, good to see it back!

You got it Maria- :cheers: Lack of participation was another reason why I lost interest in neon trivia. Have you thought about doing 20 questions until Vicechic resumes the game?Here's one more.Eingefügtes Bild

I believe this is from the "Love At First Sight" episode. Right after Sonny & Caitlin have the argument, and he tells her that he is going back to work. He is driving around, thinking about the argument they had just had.P.S.: I thought about taking over the games until Vicechic got back, but, no one is as great as she is.;)

I believe this is from the "Love At First Sight" episode. Right after Sonny & Caitlin have the argument' date=' and he tells her that he is going back to work. He is driving around, thinking about the argument they had just had.P.S.: I thought about taking over the games until Vicechic got back, but, no one is as great as she is.;)[/quote']Got it again Maria-:done: man you know your Vice- much better than me.

Got it again Maria-:done: man you know your Vice- much better than me.

Thanks MiamiJim!!!!:) As long as they are from Seasons 1 thru 4.... I have a shot.;)

OH WOW!!!!:eek: What Season do we see this neon in MiamiJim?:confused:

Season Five, sorry but as I said unused neon is getting harder to find. I think this is a projection rather than neon.

Try this one.Eingefügtes Bild

Gee MiamiJim, I am really having a tough time trying to figure out where this is from.:eek: Is there maybe another little clue that can help jog my memory?:confused:Matt5, Where are you?:confused: You're also great at jogging my memory without giving up the answer. I NEED YOU!!!!:eek: Help out this Vicerette!!!!:rolleyes: Pleeaase!!!!:eek:

• Administrators

Try this one.Eingefügtes Bild

I'll take a shot and say it's from the club scene in "Line Of Fire"

It's the club scene in the beginning

You got it Kristina.Here is the neon scoreboard:Kristina 37Shill 29Maria714 21F-Man 18nofretz 10Chum981 7Timm525 5CarolineUK 5Pandina 3Neworder 2Matt5 2Richie Rich 1Frey 1(One point for the episode and one for the scene.)Try this one from Season 5:Eingefügtes Bild