Neon Trivia

miamijimf

No sorry.

Taken care of MiamiJim.:thumbsup: That portion of the post has been removed, (at least on my post that is).;)

Wait!!!!:eek:....This is from the episode "Killshot" when Gina goes and sees the dancer about the girl who was supposedly killed by the Jai Alai player. Disregard my earlier post.;)

is it Home Invaders interviewing the two prostitutes?

Right episode but wrong scene. Nice Avatar.

OH WOW!!!!:eek:....Well....considering that Castillo is in this shot, I would have to guess that it is an episode after One-Eyed Jack, which is when Castillo came in as LT. However....At the moment I am on a complete blank as to which episode this might be from.:rolleyes:I suppose there is no way that maybe you can give me another small hint to help unlock my brain?:confused::pCould this possibly be from the episode "The Home Invaders"?:confused: Maybe the scene when Crockett & Castillo go to the jewlery store to speak to the owner about the recent robberies that have taken place & the fact that the merchandise stolen is the same merchandise that he sells at his store?:confused:

OH WOW!!!!:Could this possibly be from the episode "The Home Invaders"?:confused: Maybe the scene when Crockett & Castillo go to the jewlery store to speak to the owner about the recent robberies that have taken place & the fact that the merchandise stolen is the same merchandise that he sells at his store?:confused:

Yes Maria you got it with your second guess. :balloon::dance:Here's another:Eingefügtes Bild

Yes Maria you got it with your second guess. :balloon::dance:Here's another:Eingefügtes Bild

Okay, I'll take a guess at this one....Isn't this the outside of the burger joint in "Nobody Lives Forever?:confused: Probably seen as they are panning out to the moment when the shoot out has taken place & right before Crockett & Tubbs discover Izzy in the ambulance?:confused:Izzy To Crockett & Tubbs: Hey....you guys should be kissing my Zapatos!!!!

Okay' date=' I'll take a guess at this one....Isn't this the outside of the burger joint in "Nobody Lives Forever?:confused: Probably seen as they are panning out to the moment when the shoot out has taken place & right before Crockett & Tubbs discover Izzy in the ambulance?:confused:Izzy To Crockett & Tubbs: Hey....you guys should be kissing my Zapatos!!!![/quote']Good guess but no. I think I am on firm ground by saying this is from one of the most popular and most discussed scenes in the entire series. A Vice classic.

Okay MiamiJim....I'm gonna need a little bit of help here with the Season. I am having a MV Mental Block at the present moment.:rolleyes:

Okay MiamiJim....I'm gonna need a little bit of help here with the Season. I am having a MV Mental Block at the present moment.:rolleyes:

Season One.

This should be from 'Evan', the gas station scene.

This should be from 'Evan'' date=' the gas station scene.[/quote']Yes Kristina. Good job. :balloon::done::flowers: Try this one from season 3.Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildI think this might be from the "Streetwise" episode. Probably when Gina & Trudy were posing as hookers to try & find out information about the key that belonged to the pimp....or was it the hooker that was friends with Carla that Gina & Trudy were trying to find out information about?:confused:

Eingefügtes BildI think this might be from the "Streetwise" episode. Probably when Gina & Trudy were posing as hookers to try & find out information about the key that belonged to the pimp....or was it the hooker that was friends with Carla that Gina & Trudy were trying to find out information about?:confused:

No wrong episode.

I think it's the scene where Gina goes to the club to talk to Louise

Yes Katrina, good job. :shout::radar::tasse_prost:

• 1 month later...