Neon Trivia

miamijimf

I may be wrong but I want to say "Trust Fund Pirates"

Yes F-Man you're right, very good. I didn't realize it's in Trust Fund but it also shows up in a Season 5 episode. Thats the ep I have in mind.

Yes F-Man you're right' date=' very good. I didn't realize it's in Trust Fund but it also shows up in a Season 5 episode. Thats the ep I have in mind.[/quote']It shows up in as an establishing shot in "Over the Line" (Season 5 ) and "Freefall" but this shot is a Day Shot with 2 babes entering the bar.:D

yes Shill- you got it.Try this season two neon.Eingefügtes Bild

I'll take a jab at this MiamiJim.... Is it the club scene from "Prodigal Son" Part 1, where Rico is seen dancing with Valerie?:confused:

I'll take a jab at this MiamiJim.... Is it the club scene from "Prodigal Son" Part 1' date=' where Rico is seen dancing with Valerie?:confused:[/quote']Good guess but no.

Rico dancing with Odette in "Bought And Paid For"?

No I just watched Bought And Paid For to make sure. It wouldn't surprise me if was used more than once since it is a simple neon design. It is definately in this season two episode I have in mind.Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

"Trust Fund Pirates" when Sonny & Rico take Jackson's girlfriend to the Arc Light

This is just a guess MiamiJim.... "Knock Knock Who's There" Scene where Crockett & Tubbs go to the street Party before the shot out?:confused:

Sorry Dollface, not Knock Knock.