Neon Trivia

miamijimf

Hard KnocksSeveral seconds before Switak says smth like "This food is still moving"

You got it Lnglk. :clap::clap:Here's an easy one. Not sure I even need to include the season. Looking for the episode and scene.Eingefügtes Bild

That was 'No Exit' IIRC where Tubbs plants the bug in the car while crockett tangles w/ the driver?

Nope sorry that's not it.Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

The end of "Score" Crockett drives off to help Tubbs & Castillo head off the worker who bolted from the restaurant.

F-man gets it first. Two points for the trivia master, although Kristina leads the neon trivia game with 48 points.Here's one from season two: Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

I'm guessing it's David's place? Where they have the discussion about Adonis and going on vacation.

I'm guessing it's David's place? Where they have the discussion about Adonis and going on vacation.

Yes F-man exactly right. You get a point for the scene and Kristina gets one for the episode. Classic Mr. Neon shapes. :prost::daumenrauf::klatsch:Try this one from season one. Looks like a tube of neon in the background.Eingefügtes Bild

Looks like the end of "No Exit" where they board the ship to bust Amato and his men.

Correct indeed. :klatsch:Try this one from season three.Eingefügtes Bild

Getting ready for the Guzman hit in DOWN FOR THE COUNT PT 2.

Yes C&B, welcome to Neon Trivia. :klatsch::klatsch::klatsch:I'm out of neon at the moment and have to watch a few episodes to find more screen caps to use.

"No Exit"' date=' Zito and Switek at the bar[/quote'] Good guess Sue but Kristina gets it. :radar::shout::balloon::clap:Here's and easy one from Season Two:Eingefügtes Bild