Neon Trivia

miamijimf

• Administrators

"Out Where The Buses Don't Run" Sonny, Rico & Hank coming out of a club where they just saw Ray Pinchatta. (about 12:20 into the episode)

"Out Where The Buses Don't Run" Sonny' date=' Rico & Hank coming out of a club where they just saw Ray Pinchatta. (about 12:20 into the episode)[/quote']Yes- and fast too.Here's another: Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

"Little Miss Dangerous" This is what Tubbs is seeing while Sonny questions the bag lady. Jackie and her latest trick enter the picture immediately after this. (nice editing job!)

"Little Miss Dangerous" This is what Tubbs is seeing while Sonny questions the bag lady. Jackie and her latest trick enter the picture immediately after this. (nice editing job!)

Yes, you are right Ferrariman! I knew it was from "Little Miss Dangerous", but you were faster and it was too late to edit my previous post. :)

Yes' date=' you are right Ferrariman! I knew it was from "Little Miss Dangerous", but you were faster and it was too late to edit my previous post. :)[/quote'] F-man gets it. Thanks, if I had included Jackie and her John in the picture it would have been too easy. Speaking of Jackie see the Little Miss Dangerous in New Jersey thread. You guys are too good at this. Try this one from Season one:Eingefügtes Bild

It's definitely from "Golden Triangle (Part 1)" 31:48. The Sunny Day Motel also was seen in "The Home Invaders". This place still exist in Miami. :D

It's definitely from "Golden Triangle (Part 1)" 31:48. The Sunny Day Motel also was seen in "The Home Invaders". This place still exist in Miami. :D

That is correct Crockett. It is now the Davis Motel. Good job.

Oh' date=' i had almost forgot about it, sorry. It's a first scene in teaser. About 0:23. ;)[/quote']Ya Crockett you are good. :clap:Here's one from the second season.Eingefügtes Bild

Cool Running? On the way to Noog's apt?

Correct Timm. :thumbsup:Here's one from season 4. Not neon but unique lighting.Eingefügtes Bild