Neon Trivia

miamijimf

• Administrators

The teaser of "A Bullet For Crockett" The silhouettes are Lorca Mendez and his girlfriend Angel Montepina.

The teaser of "A Bullet For Crockett" The silhouettes are Lorca Mendez and his girlfriend Angel Montepina.

That's them you got it.:cool:Here's a real easy one.Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

I believe that's from "Golden Triangle" When Sonny & Rico go to pick up Dale Menton.Speaking of scores, are we stillkeeping score with this trivia Jim?

I believe that's from "Golden Triangle" When Sonny & Rico go to pick up Dale Menton.Speaking of scores' date=' are we stillkeeping score with this trivia Jim?[/quote'] Yes you got it F-man. Here is the current scoreboard. You just jumped into the lead over Kristina.F-Man 53Kristina 51Shill 31Maria714 29Inglk 20nofretz 12Jimmy 10Timm525 9Chum981 7Marilyn 6Crockett 6Pandina 5CarolineUK 5Papa Legba 4aly 7 4Neworder 2Matt5 2C&B 2Bren 10 2Viceguy 2Richie Rich 1Frey 1Tom71 1Try this one:Eingefügtes Bild

I just got a fish tank & have 2 Neon Tetras. Does that count as Neon Trivia? ;)It's my Miami Vice addition to the aquarium! :D

That's from One Eyed Jack when Rico' date=' Vincent and Lombard are in the night club.Piece of cake. :D[/quote'] You got it Crockettt :clap:Tony D.: That sounds like important neon to me not trivia. Post a pic.Here's one from season 4:Eingefügtes Bild

You got it Crockettt :clap:Tony D.: That sounds like important neon to me not trivia. Post a pic.Here's one from season 4:Eingefügtes Bild

bump

You got it Crockettt :clap:Tony D.: That sounds like important neon to me not trivia. Post a pic.Here's one from season 4:Eingefügtes Bild

Bowie loved this episode.

Love at First Sight

That's from "Love At First Sight"' date=' when Sonny takes Tracy home. 31:23[/quote']Yes Kristina gets a point for getting the episode first and Crockettt gets one for the scene.Here's an easier one from season one:Eingefügtes Bild

yeah! The scene is from cool running where crockett is arriving to noogie's apartment to close the deal with the jamaicans.

Good job guys- LNGLK got the episode and Jimmy got the scene.Check this neon from season five: Eingefügtes Bild

The teaser of "Hostile Takeover". Celeste's brithday party (0:34).

Yes Crockettt you know your neon. :clap:Try this one from season one:Eingefügtes BildA reminder- as I wrote in the first post in this thread- you get extra credit (1 point) if you can tell me where the shot was filmed.

"No Exit" (32:27). The scene in a bar when Amato finalize the deal. Unfortunately i don't know where the show was filmed, but i would be grateful if you could write me that. :)

"No Exit" (32:27). The scene in a bar when Amato finalize the deal. Unfortunately i don't know where the show was filmed' date=' but i would be grateful if you could write me that. :)[/quote']Yes Crockettt, you are really good, I thought I would have to provide clues for this one.Unfortunately this location is still unknown but you can find many of the neon screen shot locations on this site in the glossary or the Miami Vice Google Earth Shooting Locations area. Also see Charlie's site for season one and two locations: http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/Try this one:Eingefügtes Bild

That's from "Lombard", when two assasin try to kill Lombard (12:16). This was filmed on Dania Beach Marina, 101 North Beach Rd. The final scene from "Red Tape" also was filmed there! :)

That's from "Lombard"' date=' when two assasin try to kill Lombard (12:16). This was filmed on Dania Beach Marina, 101 North Beach Rd. The final scene from "Red Tape" also was filmed there! :)[/quote']Yes Crockettt, three points. Try this one from season 4:Eingefügtes Bild

The scene is from "Baseballs of Death", when Guerrero and his man arrive at a bar called Woody's to find his contact (13:14). This was filmed at Woody's on the Beach, 455 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach.

The scene is from "Baseballs of Death"' date=' when Guerrero and his man arrive at a bar called Woody's to find his contact (13:14). This was filmed at Woody's on the Beach, 455 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach.[/quote']You got it. :clap:

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

It is beautiful!:shout:

Your post is not relative to the topic. Also, are you aware that you're posting in a topic that stopped a year and a half ago?

• 3 years later...

Encouraged by the success of F-man's Name that Tune and Name that Quote trivia I thought I would try to revive Neon Trivia.  We'll see if members participate.  It may include a few recognizable bright objects in addition to neon.  Here's an easy one to start.  Need episode and scene.

PDVD 00 50

Edited by miamijimf