Neon Trivia

miamijimf

God's work 14th minuteIt's a cafe where Castillo was talking with the priest

Yes LNGLK and fast too. :shout::done::thumbsup:Here's one from season one. There are lots of girls like that in Little Havana. I'll be back next month.Eingefügtes Bild

I`m with ya 100% on this one....:thumbsup:

Just watched the Little Prince teaser to be sure they didn't reuse footage. Similar scene but that's not the shot.

Ok then' date=' maybe the teaser to "Give A Little, Take A Little"?[/quote']Yes that's the episode but it's not in the teaser.

the end of the 6th minute?

That's close enough, I have it at 07:33 but there may be differencesin DVD players etc. It's when Gina and Trudy hit the streets. :clap:

Looks like "The Maze" where C&T go to question Pepe about the Escobars.

Correct F-man. :cool:Try this one from Season one:Eingefügtes BildThis is where you can get the ____ of approval.

• Administrators

That would be the "seal" of approval at Bonzo Barry's from "Made For each Other"

Made for each otherthe "white" area is Noogie(around 14th minute of the episode);)

Yes LNGLK you got it.:thumbsup::cool::clap:This is from season one.Eingefügtes Bild