Which Episode & why do you watch over & over?

Tony D.

I'll watch "One-Eyed Jack" over & over because of the cool way Tubbs sets up De Marco. I also like Tubbs' dancing & the whole Italian Gangster bit."Definitely Miami" because of the Miami Beach feel & the song 'Cry' at the end."MIlk Run" , "Red Tape, "Down for the Count" &" El Viejo" for the tearjerker endings. Also Willie Nelson & the whole Texas Ranger thing!I'll think of more later! :baby:

I just watched "Hooker by Crook" for like the billionth time.... :thumbsup:...Love the style, story and the acting...Melanie is nice too...And, of course, the Pilot...

Definitely Miami - takes me far away into some fantasy place!

Best use of the beach and the ocean in this episode. They should have done it more frequently. Of course' date=' the dream sequence funeral for Tubbs in [i']Mirror Image was a close second.For all the crap that S4 takes, I still love the season ending Deliver us From Evil and Mirror Image. Put Crockett in extreme crisis mode, and his character just excels.

Guest neworder

OOO there's a few I watch very frequentlyDeath and The Lady - love the style + the musicFruit of Poison Tree - an excellent episode with good action/story/musicOne Eyed Jack - for same reasons as Tony D plus all the style/action/story/suspense everything just comes together perfectlyAmen ... Send Money - because it's so stupid it's hilariousthese are just some, I watch Lend Me An Ear quite a lot too.

Deliver Us From Evil & Mirror Image...cos Sonny in bad Burnett mode is very very cool!Definitely Miami...the heat & the atmosphereProdigal Son..love the New York scenes & music

The entire Calderone series (just watched them in order a few days ago when it was raining here.)The Great McCarthy - can you imagine why???????????????????????Evan, Milk Run, Buses, Down for the Count, the Burnett saga and of course the episodes with Hackman.Just some of my fav's for sure, but I can say I enjoy many more that I will not bother listing.

I re-watch "Bought & Paid For" just to see Sonny chase the rapist & kick his Lamborghini! :dance2: Also, to see Gina shoot him.New Order: I love Duddy in "Lend Me an Ear" especially sweeping the villan's house.

Mirror Image was a close second.

Being from the UK, the beach and oceans here aren't so spectacular - and so seeing it in MV is amazing!If I'm in the mood to watch an intense storyline, I go for Payback, Evan, Milk Run.But I usually just want to daydream!!! and so Def. Miami!

• Administrators

"Out Where The Buses Don't Run" I loved the way it kept you guessing right to the end. It's the kind of episode that I wish I never saw so I could enjoy it again for the 1st time!

• Administrators

Give it a few years buddy. When the Alzheimer's sets in, it will be like you never saw it before! :D

Which Episode & Why do you watch overGood question. The Pilot cause that's when it all began and we meet the characters for the first time. Prodigal Son because the action is specatacular, seeing them in my home town, NYC, never ceases to thrill me...the costumes, the helicopter being shot down....Payback-the music, especially as Crockett walks into the prison. And of course, Crockett's anxiety as he feels himself getting boxed in by the good guys and the bad!Evan-another great music episode, and action scenes-especially the end as Evan runs in slow motion to block the bullet meant for Sonny.The Burnett Trilogy-I agree, I LOVE Sonny as the bad, bad, Burnett..Definitely Miami-great scenery, great story...Out Where the Buses Don't Run-especially the last scene with Brother's in Arms playing...

• Administrators
Give it a few years buddy. When the Alzheimer's sets in' date=' it will be like you never saw it before! :D[/quote']Sooner than you think pal! ;)

"The Prodigal Son" - The Definitive MV Episode:D at its peak , great music and action with a real sense of NYC with great locations - the Miami locations early in the episode are good too and different to what weve seen before.Also "The Savage" - I really like this one - strong story and good optics.

The only reason I don't watch the "Pilot" & "Prodigal Son" over & over is because they're 2 hrs. & takes too long. But they are my favorites & I watched them more than others.

Tony' date=' your retired. Kick back with a cold one buddy. You have the time.[/quote']Retired from Lucent but.....some weeks I'm playing 7 gigs in 5 days, not to mention too much time spent on the computer! :rolleyes:

I'd say the episodes I watch over and over again the most are Back In The World for the music and action-packed finale, Evan for the writing, music, action and style, and of course Indian Wars for being awesome.In the end, I just like watching most Vice episodes over and over again for the music and action.

Brother's Keeper, Prodigal Son, Milk Run, Out Where The Buses Don't Run, The Good Collar, Bough And Paid For, Definitely Miami, Hit List, Calderone's Demise, No Exit, Mirror Image, Deliver Us From Evil, Theresa, Stone's War, Killshot

Brother's Keeper' date=' Prodigal Son, Milk Run, Out Where The Buses Don't Run, The Good Collar, Bough And Paid For, Definitely Miami, Hit List, Calderone's Demise, No Exit, Mirror Image, Deliver Us From Evil, Theresa, Stone's War, Killshot[/quote']that's quite a list!!!