Most expensive episode of Vice made?

JonnyDaytona

Guest neworder
Another though I just had was a regular one hour ep. that had a high priced guest star. Don't know what that would be' date=' but a known actor/actress may have stressed the budget if they wanted him/her for that ep.Just a thought.[/quote']Excuse my thinking...maybe missing hours? Im sure James Brown wasnt cheap and although the special effects graphics look hopelessly cheap, in fact insultingly cheap by todays standards, surely they were maybe quite state of the art in the 80s??? Must have been expensive too....I mean you tell me, i was born in 89 :eek:

You know I wonder now if they ever did make a convertable in the Testarosa? I can't seem to find one on the internet.Anyone got a pic of a ragtop Testa?

Stinger asked and Stinger received :p

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I remember reading somewhere in "The Making of Miami Vice" that the most expensive ep until the end of 2nd season was "Back in the World", but I am forced to believe they were not counting the two parters or long eps. Can someone confirm this?Never heard anything regarding budget from 3rd season on. Freefall must have costed a bit