Vacation!!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Just a quick note to let everyone know I will be away from April 25th to May 9th. I will be able to check in daily but if anyone has a problem or question that needs immediate attention please contact KaeptnCaipi thanks!Ferrariman

Just a quick note to let everyone know I will be away from April 25th to May 9th. I will be able to check in daily but if anyone has a problem or question that needs immediate attention please contact KaeptnCaipi thanks!Ferrariman

A well earned rest, F-Man.. Have a great time!

Enjoy your vacation, it's very well deserved!!:cool:

By the way, where are you headed?

Has he even headed out yet? I've gotten pms for questions from him and then thought he's supposed to be on vacation. Lou, did you bring a lap top with you, buddie? You're supposed to be having Sanity Maintenance, there.....:D

• Administrators

I'm spending time up north in Toronto and yes I have a PC available! Having a great time, be back on May 9th.

I'm spending time up north in Toronto and yes I have a PC available! Having a great time' date=' be back on May 9th.[/quote']Say hi to JonnyDaytona---unless he's driving down to Volo, IL to see the refurbed Daytona

I've never been to Toronto yet, which is hard to believe for myself, lol. I've been to Pearson Airport on the way to Vancouver in 86' but that doesn't really count, lol. Someone over here is planning a bus tour trip for some Blue Jays games, so I hope to get in on that.

• Administrators

We actually took a side trip to Windsor to visit family. Passed right through Kitchener and Waterloo on the way. I thought I saw you rollerblading along the 401. I beeped but I guess it wasn't you. Oh well...;)

Have a great vacation, F-Man!

Enjoy your vacation' date=' it's very well deserved!!:cool:[/quote']Hey SonnyRico84, did you take that picture of the Fontainebleau mural?

Great to hear that you are relaxing. Had me a bit confused there, seeing you on here when on vacation. Remember, Sanity Maintenance, Pal....lol....

Say hi to JonnyDaytona---unless he's driving down to Volo' date=' IL to see the refurbed Daytona[/quote']No, Jon didn't make it to Volo this weekend......so if the F-Man wants to have a cold drink, something might be worked out. I think he's entertaining a member of the fairer sex so he probably has his hands full!

No' date=' Jon didn't make it to Volo this weekend......so if the F-Man wants to have a cold drink, something might be worked out. I think he's entertaining a member of the fairer sex so he probably has his hands full![/quote']jealous, jonny? :flowers:

jealous' date=' jonny? :flowers:[/quote']Ha ha....almost anytime not spent with a pretty lady is time wasted..:happy:

Wait, FMAN is out?PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:But make sure we clean it up before he gets back. Does this mean no viggo either?Oh man that would be sweet!:)

Wait' date=' FMAN is out?PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:But make sure we clean it up before he gets back. Does this mean no viggo either?Oh man that would be sweet!:)[/quote']Not a chance. By the way, love your "manly" avatar.Eingefügtes Bild