Vacation!!

Ferrariman

• Administrators
Wait' date=' FMAN is out?PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:But make sure we clean it up before he gets back. Does this mean no viggo either?Oh man that would be sweet!:)[/quote'] Party's over girls! I'm baaaacckk! ;)

• Administrators

We were playing your song while you were gone:Gypsies in the palaceBy: jimmy buffett, glenn frey, will jennings1985"i have heard that some of the great parties of all times haveBeen at my house - when i wasn't there."-- spoken:"in days of old, when knights were bold,And journeyed from their castles,Trusty men were left behind,Knights needed not the hassles.They helped themselves to pig and peach,And drank from king's own chalice.Oh, it was a stirring sightThese gypsies in the palace.""and some things never change. hit it boys!"So long boss, knock 'em dead, don't worry 'bout a thingWish that we could come along, we'd love to hear you singLimo's here, your bags are packed, the list is by the phoneMe and snake will watch your place and treat it like our ownLook at all this liquorLook at all this foodIt's only gonna go to wasteWe're not really being rudeBut the good stuff's in his closet, i swear he wouldn't mindHell we'll just shoot the lock off, i do it all the timeWe're gypsies in the palace, he's left us here aloneThe order of the sleepless knights will now assume the throneWe ain't got no money, we ain't got no rightBut we're gypsies in the palace, we got it all tonightThere's damsels in distress out there and we got all this beerWe'll free them from their condos and bring 'em over hereWe'll show them his gold recordsWe'll play his music loudWe'll party just like bubba doesWe'll do the old man proudWe're gypsies in the palace, there ain't no wrong or rightWe're gypsies in the palace, and a' goin' wild tonightHe's the greatest guy to work for, man he's really coolHey snake this party's gettin' dull, throw someone in the poolHey let's all take our clothes off and form a conga lineWatch out for that broken glass, hey snake we need more wineWe're gypsies in the palace, there ain't no wrong or rightWe're gypsies in the palace, and we're raisin' hell tonightHeyOh hi there boss, what's goin' onYou say you're coming when?I'll send snake out to pick you up tomorrow night at ten, okay!Everybody outta here, this joint is closin' downWe gotta find someone to clean this up, he's comin' back to townHi there boss we waxed your cars, we raked and mowed your lawnWe couldn't find enough to do in the short time you were goneMan it sure is peaceful here, you've really got it allIf you ever hit the road again, give me and snake a callWe're gypsies in the palace, he's left us here aloneThe order of the sleepless knights will now assume the throneWe ain't got no money, we ain't got no rightBut we're gypsies in the palace, we got it all tonight-- spoken:"hey, jimmy, it's glenn""glenn, how ya doin'?""fine man, i'm goin' on the road.Do you know anybody who could possibly house-sit for me?""i got these two great guys that look after my place.Man, they're the best!"- notes:Background vocals: jimmy buffett, glenn frey, timothy b. schmitFeaturing mark o'connor on fiddle

Ha ha....almost anytime not spent with a pretty lady is time wasted..:happy:

Oh a another sweet talker we have here....hehe....I like it , I like it!Just don't forget my flowers.....lol

Party's over girls! I'm baaaacckk! ;)

Did you have a grand time of it? I hope so....And us girls will "party all the time party all the time" A song back in the day....:D

So Lou, tell us, what's it like to be in Canada for over a week. Some Americans like Gstien have never set a toe in our beautiful country. They think we live in igloos in July. So set them straight.Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators
So Lou' date=' tell us, what's it like to be in Canada for over a week. Some Americans like Gstien have never set a toe in our beautiful country. They think we live in igloos in July. So set them straight.[/quote']Actually my igloo was pretty cold but there was plenty of beer eh! ;)

I think Lou doen't want to break the illusion that G has, LMD....:eek:Do you remember the game don't break the ice? Well I guess it's time to play!:D

• Administrators

So I guess it isn't helping either when I say I like cold weather?

• Administrators

All kidding aside, Canada is absolutely beautiful! I would encourage anyone to go see it for themselves!

I've been to Canada. If you travel through Michigan to get there,there's an enormous bridge you have to cross. I remember two things about Canada. There being this place called Hillbilly Willie's and the biggiest mall that I have ever seen.

I was only in Canada as a child and remember the Mountie..lol...Figures I remember the cops, that's why I love Vice....hehheheI'd love to visit again someday. And cold weather is ok for a time. I hate very hot weather so living full time in Miami would be out though I know you get used to it and the blood thins. I love the Spring and Fall, mixed weather for me. :)Glad to have you back and you enjoyed yourself. :clap:

• Administrators
I've been to Canada. If you travel through Michigan to get there' date='there's an enormous bridge you have to cross. I remember two things about Canada. There being this place called Hillbilly Willie's and the biggiest mall that I have ever seen.[/quote']That would be the Ambassador bridge. It runs from Windsor Ontario, crossing the Detroit River into Michigan.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild[

Wecome back, Lou! I've been to Toronto, Montreal & Niagra Falls back in summer of 1969. The subway in Montreal was so clean people were donating blood down there! .........but I'll take Florida's sunny all year climate!

Wecome back' date=' Lou! I've been to Toronto, Montreal & Niagra Falls back in summer of 1969. The subway in Montreal was so clean people were donating blood down there! .........but I'll take Florida's sunny all year climate![/quote']ha ha, yes there are definitely worse places to be.... :rauchen:

• Administrators
Wecome back' date=' Lou! I've been to Toronto, Montreal & Niagra Falls back in summer of 1969. The subway in Montreal was so clean people were donating blood down there! .........but I'll take Florida's sunny all year climate![/quote']I believe you can donate blood on the New York subways too Tony but I don't think it's voluntarily! ;)

I'm hoping to fit in a two week vacation myself in a week or so. I get five paid weeks, so it's about time I use some. No real plans, just need a break...badly!

I'm hoping to fit in a two week vacation myself in a week or so. I get five paid weeks' date=' so it's about time I use some. No real plans, just need a break...badly![/quote']Coop, it's great to hear from you. And you are so right after the move and still working you have to be so tired. Now to unpack also.......Hope all went well for you and you are missed on both sites.....

Coop, it's great to hear from you. And you are so right after the move and still working you have to be so tired. Now to unpack also.......Hope all went well for you and you are missed on both sites.....