VICE FAN LETTER ENVELOPE!

COOPER&BURNETT

It's gonna be even worse... QUOTE]It's going to be even worst.Two marks off for spelling errors.:cry:Listen, 98% isn't too bad as I should know. I'm a College Professor! You should see some of the stuff that is handed into me???

It's gonna be even worse... QUOTE]It's going to be even worst.Two marks off for spelling errors.:cry:Listen' date=' 98% isn't too bad as I should know. I'm a College Professor! You should see some of the stuff that is handed into me???[/quote']Safari doesn't say gonna is a spelling error, and I use it in everyday conversation. You should see my spelling when it comes to capital cities of Australia...

I wonder if Obama's tele-prompter has the newspeak like..... Hi y'all... dis ur prez. Wass up!......... Then he translates it into acceptable English. ;)

I hate the new language that's evolved' date=' and I'm doing my best to stay out of it! [/quote']Coming from a very young person like you it gives hope for the future!We have the same problem here, for example kids writing T.V.B. (ti voglio bene/I love you) or T.V.T.B. (ti voglio tanto bene/I love you a lot) on basically every free space around, be it a piece of paper, a building wall or an underground train.
I'm wondering if kids will not learn to spell due to the text messages. "U R MY BFF".
Is it Best Friend Forever? I've seen it in the title of Paris Hilton's show!

Is it Best Friend Forever? I've seen it in the title of Paris Hilton's show!

Yes. BFF means Best Friend Forever.

I wonder if Obama's tele-prompter has the newspeak like..... Hi y'all... dis ur prez. Wass up!......... Then he translates it into acceptable English. ;)

:D thanks for the laugh!