• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Stinger390X

• timm525

• Pandina

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know when it comes to gifts, it's the thought that counts.In this case, it was the result of a cheap crappy gift.

• Administrators
I'm going to have to hose down the padio tomorrow. They do tend to poop when scared' date=' or just hanging out on my padio.[/quote']You should have gotten Aflac!

OK guys here it is:The ducks seem to congregate on a few set of docks on the outside edge of the Marina closest to the bay. During the day thery are in the bay but at night there are HUNDREDS of the littel varmints sitting not only on the docks but on boats, outdrives and worst of all...sitting in their own excrement!Gotta love mother nature?Pics explained - 1-the bay just outside the Marina, 2,3,4 - docks, 5- back of a boat.

post-35-13892962975941_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962976352_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962976558_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962976745_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962976931_thumb.jpg

This is my buddy Jimmy's Scarab. He hasn't been here in a few days but I bet he will be here tonight after work? He will not be pleased...Should I power wash his boat for him? Your thoughts...Funny thing is I am in the row back from the fifth pic (you can barely see my 260 [grey, right behind the white/green Sea Ray]) and I never get the duck doo on my dock??? I must scare them?:eek:

post-35-13892962977111_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962977301_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962977482_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962977664_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962977848_thumb.jpg

Your thoughtful to think of power washing your buddies boat. It's up to you if you want to do it.Just remember, it's his boat, and would he do it for you?That is the question you need to ask yourself.Noble idea though.:thumbsup:

awww the poor lil duckies!!!

They brought it amoungst themselves for getting into my padio, and not knowing how to escape. I didn't bring them there.Still don't know why they just didn't fly out.

[SIZE="4"">

Listen here' date=' buster, I demand you release my friends from your patio immediately![/i']

:D:DSUFFER'IN SUCCOTASH!

Choogititmang!Actually wouldn't I be Pandering to Pandina? and just getting brownie points with Chloe?
Pandering to Pandina... funny!!! :) Stinger don't forget bamboo shoots!
If you pull off landing one of them' date=' then your my new God!They are very cool ladies. You'd be a lucky man![/quote']"Pull off landing one of them"What's that???? What do you want to do to Pandina?Let me remind all of you that Pandina is a PANDA, the very same plastic panda that you see in the pic, not a cool lady. ;)

So that's where they went?????I have lots of single females here at the marina begging for bread crumbs but no Mallards!?! I wondered where all the malles went?Whatever you do don't feed them or they will excrete all over your nice plants and patio. Make sure you ask for a passport too as those ducks look very Canadian to me? :confused:

Last time I check...the ducks in those pictures ARE Mallard males....the females are boring brown tones.....

You are correct!You see all the females are in Niagara while the males are vacationing in Coops backyard for some reason?I bet you he is feeding them :)