** CROCKETT HAS A ZIT **

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildI already posted this on the SPECIAL "25" PICTURES thread, but for you, I'll gladdly repost it.It's hard to tell from this distance if he has a mole. Sometimes, I think he DOES have some sort of mole that is hidden under stubble, other times I don't.So......is it a zit?Vote now!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• bimoc

• timm525

• cheetah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That looks like shaving stubble rash to me???Dull razor!I should know..my leather face does that when I shave every third or fourth day in the summer as well.Then again, just like Legba said, Don looks better than me on any given day!

Movie makeup hides all!

I've considered that too is possible. However, I have some shots of a young Don Johnson, and he doesn't sport this zit/mole/thingy. I'd think one would be born with it.Good God! A wart perhaps? :eek:

Eingefügtes BildI already posted this on the SPECIAL "25" PICTURES thread' date=' but for you, I'll gladdly repost it.[/quote']Thank you so much! I must have missed it. Thanks again

I've considered that too is possible. However' date=' I have some shots of a young Don Johnson, and he doesn't sport this zit/mole/thingy. I'd think one would be born with it.[/quote']Yeah, and if it was a mole it could be seen on his younger photos. There's nothing thereSince I found this photo, I'll post it tooEingefügtes Bild

I really doubt it. I've seen so many photos of him: younger ones, close ups, without stubble... The guy had a banal pimple and we've created a whole topic on this! I can't stop laughing! :)

Oh, and I have this huge color close up poster of him.Here I only can post a b&w picture similar to that poster, and you can see the same thing, but on the other side of his face (his chin). Like I said, a banal pimple....Eingefügtes Bild

I really doubt it. I've seen so many photos of him: younger ones' date=' close ups, without stubble... The guy had a banal pimple and we've created a whole topic on this! I can't stop laughing! :)[/quote']:D:D:D

Could it be that this photo is just reversed' date=' and this is actually the side that has the zit?[/quote']I'm 99,99% sure this is the "right" photo, not "reversed". I judge by his hair and by the trace on his ear left by the earring he used to wear in the 70s.

I'm 99' date='99% sure this is the "right" photo, not "reversed". I judge by his hair and by the trace on his ear left by the earring he used to wear in the 70s.[/quote']That should prove the photo is reversed. Straight men wear earrings in thier left ear, not right.This photo shows it in his right ear.Remember the saying to remember which side earrings go on......"Left is right, right is wrong."

Or an ingrown hair. I origanally voted zit' date=' but I don't think it is.[/quote']You can't see it at first, but if you look really, really close, you can kind of see something on his face.Eingefügtes BildI still don't know myself. I'm just looking for answers.

That should prove the photo is reversed. Straight men wear earrings in thier left ear' date=' not right.This photo shows it in his right ear.Remember the saying to remember which side earrings go on......"Left is right, right is wrong."[/quote']Ah, that's the point. Remember, in the early 70s Don positioned himself as a bisexual. Besides, that earring thing was mentioned by him (or someone else) in connection with the movie Zachariah and John Rubinstein. The rumors were at the time that this movie was about more than just two friends. And Don even confirmed that in a way wearing the earing in that "wrong" right ear. You know that after "Fortune and Men's Eyes" and then probably Zachariah too he became very popular among that kind of guys. For some time Don didn't want to destroy their dreams, so to speak.This trace actually can be seen in other photos. It's on the same side of the face where he has the scar, and it's on the right side of his chin.Eingefügtes BildIn this photo it is even more evidentEingefügtes Bild