** CROCKETT HAS A ZIT **

COOPER&BURNETT

I really doubt it. I've seen so many photos of him: younger ones' date=' close ups, without stubble... The guy had a banal pimple and we've created a whole topic on this! I can't stop laughing! :)[/quote']I agree 100% ... :) But I've learned something interesting anyway - have never known that Don used to wear an earring. I've seen a lot of his pictures in different age (maybe not as many as Bimoc have, but enough), but never noticed that mark.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• bimoc

• timm525

• cheetah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just have scanned "Zacharia" film... you're right, Bimoc, he does wear an earring there! It's funny I totally forgot about this. But I didn't see it in "Harrad Experiment", and still can't remember him wearing an earring on any photo...:confused:

This thread went from zit/facial blemish/mole to scars and earring real quick.I've learned something bimoc. Didn't know about the earring or scar.Your a great detective.This thread is actually more interesting than the title would suggest.I've not heard about Don being Bi, only rumors to help with ticket sales for FORTUNE IN MENS EYES because those who would go would either be gay or bi.I have an interview with him basiclly saying he's been with women since an early age. The director or Fortune in men's eyes was gay, was very interested in Don, perhaps a bit obsessed. But in the interview Don says that he was not interested as far as he was concerned due to being helplessly hetrosexual.

This thread went from zit/facial blemish/mole to scars and earring real quick.I've learned something bimoc. Didn't know about the earring or scar.Your a great detective.This thread is actually more interesting than the title would suggest.I've not heard about Don being Bi' date=' only rumors to help with ticket sales for FORTUNE IN MENS EYES because those who would go would either be gay or bi.[/quote']He WAS NOT!! Just tried to position himself that way (there's the difference!), obviously for the same reason - 'to help to sell the tickets!' Here is the quote from his early interview that is usually addressed in this case:Eingefügtes BildIt's from his interview for "In Touch" magazine, probably. I'll be absolutely sure when I finally get this mag!

Just have scanned "Zacharia" film... you're right' date=' Bimoc, he does wear an earring there! It's funny I totally forgot about this. But I didn't see it in "Harrad Experiment", and still can't remember him wearing an earring on any photo...:confused:[/quote']That's right. I've said it was in connection with Zachariah movie and obviously for a short period of time till he got tied of that image. But the mark is there :)

I still don't know about a sweet young 15 year old boy though! :eek:Maybe if I became a priest or something! :dance2:

He was saying it in jest. That's just Don's way.He has a long history of having been linked to women starting at VERY early ages. He even lived with one of his female teachers! Read the end of THIS article. He's hetro.Eingefügtes Bild

He was saying it in jest. That's just Don's way.

Pretty dangerous one, LOL. (I mean jest). People often tend to imagine things even when there's nothing really scandalous, and here's a guy just saying all this with his own lips and even sounding serious. (Well, he probably didn't SOUND serious, but the words on paper don't translate it. :rolleyes:) No judgement, just an observation.I've read the whole article quoted by Bimoc (very intersting, maybe I'll post it later if it's saved on my computer, I don't really remember). It seems that in his younger years Don had a tendency to say whatever came to his mind (or maybe he just wanted to make such an impression, who knows...). Years later he surely became much more reserved and diplomatic, IMHO.

And speaking of scars and marks again... does anyone know what is on Don's left shoulder? A scar, a birthmark? When I noticed it for the first time in "Long Hot Summer", I thought he was badly sunburnt or something like that. But then I saw it in "Miami Vice" and even on some younger photos. :confused:Here's the evidence. :)

post-677-13892962984299_thumb.jpg

He was saying it in jest. That's just Don's way.
Maybe' date=' and remember he was 23 (!) years old at the time and it was the interview with Marvin Jones (or it was John Marvin?) who wrote for gay press. To do his justice, this Mr. Marvin wrote in the foreword to his article: [i']You must remember that this interview was conducted and published over 25 years ago. All opinions and comments reflect Don's attitudes at that time.

• Administrators

Written text can easily be misinterpreted. That's why smilies were invented. But they weren't around or used in articles then or now.