SWEDISH DJ MAGAZINE PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

I have had this magazine! I recognize the pictures but I don't think I have it saved somewhere. I got no problems reading the articles tough :-). The second one with pictures in color is quite silly, at least the text under the pictures.Thanks from Sweden!

Great find Coop! It's nice to be able to read those in Swedish! funny thing the picture with Don holding the microphone they used a similar Swedish name... Dan Embarrasing for the magazine that it came out like that! :)

I'll see what I can do. In Bimoc's article there must be one page missing. Bimoc' date=' do you have it somewhere?[/quote']I'll search and try to post the whole article

Translation articleHere comes the first part:Don Johnson, he is a nice and sensitive man!!!The article is mostly about Barbara Streisand, how she and Don have found eachother and maybe there is a wedding in September (from which year is the article?). Barbara is happy that she has met Don and that's a new and wonderful experience to her.Don took her to a boxingmatch and there wasn't she the only one that got attention, the audience were just as interested in Don as in her (who wouldn't be??)"I often get misunderstod and the same goes for Don. People think he's tough amd hard to get to know, but that's not right. Don is a nice and sensitive man with lots of humor. Just the one I have been looking for."The texts to the pictures from top to bottom"Together with Tubbs he is struggling on""He's getting old, check out the wrinkels arond the eyes""Johnson is barechested. Tubbs is a little more cautious" (I guess that they mean that he keeps his clothes on).The text in the big picture"Newly shaved for once, with socks in his shoes and with a woman by his side - Don Johnson is in love this summer and convinced that his new record will be a "bestseller".