SWEDISH DJ MAGAZINE PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't forgotten what I promised, but I haven't had much time this last month.Translations are almost done and I hope I'll be able to post it during the weekend.

Thank You InaK & Bimoc for posting these pictures. And for translating the material into English. It is a job that I, for one, am certainly greatful for. And I look forward to seeing a lot more.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

• 2 weeks later...

First article readyHi, here comes the first translated article, they will be posted in the same order as Bimoc has posted them in his thread.This one is also about Barbara and Don. How they met at the Grammy Award and how they spoke on the telephone. It says that Don fixed so Barbara could be in a episode of MV. Don has always been a fan of Barbara and she thinks he's a good actor and has a wonderful voice. They went skiing in Aspen the second time they could spend some time with eachother.

Here's the second one.The article is about actors that sing and maybe don't do it very well.The writer comments that Don and PMT are trying to compete with all the megaartist like Phil Collins, Tina Turner etc that appears on the series. Neither PMT's record nor Don's get high grades from the critics. But even if they don't sing well are they megastars in the US and can't go out without bodygards.

There are lots of girls that fall for Don, his two day beard, the dangerous glint in his eyes and his way to dress. The girls like Don and Don like the girls. It doesn't matter what they look like, long legs, short legs thin or fat. The most important thing is that they have humor and can make him laugh. He ran away from home when he was 16 and lived with a woman who was 26. "At that time was I only interested in elder women" Even if he lived with one woman did he have other girls at the same time. When he was 18 did he move in with a woman who was 29, teached at a college and had three kids, it didn't last long. His first marriage lasted for two months and his second only a couple of days "We married when we were high on cocaine" He talks about his problems with drugs and alcohol and how he today helps people that still is stuck with it. Don met Melanie and they stayed married for five months until Don met Patti, they never got married but they got a son together, Jesse. Besides the problem with other women during his relationship with Patti his relationship with PMT wasn't very good, PMT thought Don took too much room in the serie.That's all for tonight, folks!

Thanks!!! :)Well, it's interesting to read about PMT's problems with Don... :confused: Before I've only read him saying good things about Don, and that Don's position wasn't a problem for him, etc. The reporters often invent things, though... :rolleyes: Maybe it's not true.

• 3 weeks later...

This part belongs to the article above I forgot to post it the last time I wrote...The last part is about the relation between Don and PMT that wasn't very good the time when the article is written. Earlier they were friend and spent their sparetime together, now they don't even talk to eachother. Don threatened to quit the serie if he didn't get his salary doubled, the producers couldn't afford to lose him so they didn't have much choice.Here comes the next article"I saved Don's life but he doesn't even say thanks"Don's sister Linda tells the truth about her brother. Don's success is too much for his sister and she has told a British magazine a lot of scandals about Don. She tells the magazine that he has been a drug dealer, that he beats women, have had homosexual tendencies and that he has broken his promise made to his mother before she died - that he will always help his younger sister Linda. "Everything is a damned lie" says Don.According to Linda was Don an egocentric kid. And it isn't all that surprising that he acts so well in MV, he has already tried everything in real life. She has helped him quit his drug abuse and saved his life a couple of times. She helped him with money and now that he has lots of them he doesn't help her.Don was so handsome when he was younger that he got to play homosexual guys, he did everything to be discovered, with the role as Sonny Crockett he got his chance and became a star in MV. Most of all is Linda disapointed in Don that he hasn't helped her with her songcareer.

Thank You InaK for translating this & sharing it!!!!:):clap::thumbsup:;) Although I'm sure that, even though everyone has their flaws & no one is perfect, I still tend to believe that a lot of Linda's (Don's sister) statements, stem from resentment that her brother's career skyrocketed while hers seemed to be going nowhere. But that's just my opinion though.;)

The last one!All you need to know about Don Johnson.Born: December 15 1949 (they didn't know that :D)Born in Flat Creek, Missouri.Height: 6'Weight: 182 lbLives in a luxury house in Miami, but when they are filming he lives in a trailer with a large bathroom and kitchen.In his spare time he likes to go fishing, jogging and body building.Favourite food: vegetables and chocolat sauce (not at the same time)Hate most: Wearing a tieFavourite clothes: The same style that Sonny wearHighest dream: Own a film company.A couple of years ago wasn't there anyone that could guess that the drugusing and alcohol drinking Don would become one of Hollywoods highest paid actor.When his son, Jesse, was born decided Don to quit with drugs and alcohol.He loves women, all kind of women, as long as they get him to laugh.He has been married three times, and he plans to marry Melanie, his third wife again.Dons second marriage only lasted a couple of days.He met Patti, Jesse's mother, in a bar.Don and PMT were best friends but today do they not talk to eachother.He likes being a sex symbol.Don's parents divorced when he was 11.He has been to a party in the White House and shaked hand with Ronald Reagan.The best thing that has happen to him is his son Jesse.Enjoy,Ina

I do agree' date=' jealousy is an ugly thing!Time to make dinner and maybe watch an episode :-)[/quote']Have A Great Dinner InaK!!!! & Thank You for posting all of this!!!! I really do appreciate it!!!!:clap::clap::thumbsup::thumbsup::happy::happy:

Thank You InaK for translating this & sharing it!!!!:):clap::thumbsup:;) Although I'm sure that' date=' even though everyone has their flaws & no one is perfect, I still tend to believe that a lot of Linda's (Don's sister) statements, stem from resentment that her brother's career skyrocketed while hers seemed to be going nowhere. But that's just my opinion though.;)[/quote']Second that!And Inak thank you for translating!!