MIAMI VICE RIP OFF SERIES!

COOPER&BURNETT

Silk Stockings... remember that TV show on the USA channel??? Silk Stockings was like early 1990's I believe.This show was probably the closest they ever came to Miami Vice.Tony.

• Administrators

That was "Silk Stalkings" with Rob Estes & Mitzi Kapture. It ran from '91 to '99 I actually used to watch it, not bad but while we're talking about Vice ripoffs let's not forget "Fastlane" the pilot episode plot was so similar they could've used Vice's pilot script.

Silk Stockings... remember that TV show on the USA channel??? Silk Stockings was like early 1990's I believe.This show was probably the closest they ever came to Miami Vice.Tony.

That would be Silk Stalkings, yep, a good show with Mitzi Kapture, I think.

Yup, thats the one "Silk Stalkings"! That show was pretty hot for a while, especially when the USA network had all that "late night with Gilbert Godfree" airing! The Silk Stalkings show was pretty good, I mean as being a decent plot line, with tons of good looking women in there too! (speaking from a male egotistic aspect!) LOL! Tony.

• 1 year later...

Lar, here's the thread I started about the Miami Vice RIP OFF series in 2009. (Actually, it was before that when I had it posted on .org, but brought it here in 2009)

Surprisingly "Charley Hannah" doesn't even appear in the episode guide site I use http://epguides.com/I'm guessing it didn't last very long?Tony' date=' none of these shows will be doing a reunion show and I'm sure the actors would be happy to forget them![/quote']Ha ha funny :D

• 6 years later...