Michael Mann is a douche bag- Story inside

DJWannaB

After reading her story' date=' I say hang him!How can anyone "defend" someone that did that?[/quote']Reading the article it names some of the people defending RP, one of whom is Woody Allen ... now if my memory serves me right, he liked younger ladies??I totally agree with you, Timm. Why should he be able to get away with it? This high profile case is just going to give out the wrong message to paedophiles.Sue"I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned" (Savage Garden)

Ex-prosecutor admits he lied about Polanski caseStory Highlights:David Wells admits to CNN's Wolf Blitzer that he "buttered up" his storyHe said he never expected Polanski documentary to be shown in United States Wells says now he never talked with the judge about the casehttp://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/01/polanski.prosecutor.admits.lie/index.htmlAnyone else see the Polanski documentary "Wanted and Desired"? It was fascinating, but one-sided in trying to prove that Polanski got shafted by a corrupt judge. On HBO, who will probably be airing it again with all the current interest.

• Administrators

The prosecutor was an idiot looking for sensationalism but that still does not change the facts of the case and what he did to that little girl. That is what he needs to hang for. Period!

• 9 months later...
It's Over - Polanski Going Home to Francehttp://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/07/12/world/main6670031.shtmlEingefügtes Bild

Roman Polanski was declared a free man on Monday after Switzerland rejected a U.S. request to extradite him to be sentenced for having sex in 1977 with a 13-year-old girl. The Swiss government blamed the decision on U.S. authorities, saying they had failed to address defense arguments that he had actually served his sentence before fleeing Los Angeles three decades ago. Nine months after arresting Polanski, the Swiss Justice Ministry said U.S. officials should have backed up their request by providing confidential testimony. "Mr. Polanski can now move freely," Justice Minister Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf declared. "He's a free man."

• Administrators

Well I doubt the French will be any more help then the Swiss. If that was me, I would have rotted in prison. What justice.

Yes, I think that is the end of the case. He just won't be traveling to other countries any longer. The French will protect him until he dies. He may only live another 5-10 years anyway - average life span.

After working in Probation and Parole and then Corrections I have learned to just let these things go and let God deal with it after a POS passes. It'll be far, far worse then if they had faced their actions and asked for forgiveness from God while they had the chance.

Well I doubt the French will be any more help then the Swiss. If that was me' date=' I would have rotted in prison. What justice.[/quote'] No kidding! Looks like the Swiss justice system has more holes in it than their cheese. :thumbsdown:

WHAAAT:rolleyes:

I stand by every word I wrote.Then, I backed it up with links and quotes. Hollywood stood by Polanski, and need to be shamed for doing so.If you wish to debate this fact, and are able to put together a coherent response, let me know.