COOPs NORTH COAST VACATION

COOPER&BURNETT

These are absolutely gorgeous!!!! What a site!!!!Thank You For Posting Them!!!!

Your most welcome!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• Pandina

• Richie Rich

Eingefügtes Bild

Coop, these pictures are amazing!!!! Beautiful scenery!!!! Got a few so that when I decide to take Sonny off as my destop background, I will use one of yours. This kitten here is just too adorable. I love all these pictures Coop!!!! They are amazing!!!! The ones of the animals are incredible.

Coop' date=' these pictures are amazing!!!! Beautiful scenery!!!! Got a few so that when I decide to take Sonny off as my destop background, I will use one of yours. This kitten here is just too adorable. I love all these pictures Coop!!!! They are amazing!!!! The ones of the animals are incredible.[/quote']I have a few more photos to share.The kitten was a ferral cat I spotted at a harbor. I have a photo of all three of them together (kitten and parents).The Wild animals were at Americas largest Wild animal petting zoo in Oregon!I was able to pet a lion, a leopard, a skunk, ferrets, wallaby, possum, red fox, deer, etc. Got to hold the ferrets, and possum!The day before, I was able to pet two different sharks!

I have a few more photos to share.The kitten was a ferral cat I spotted at a harbor. I have a photo of all three of them together (kitten and parents).The Wild animals were at Americas largest Wild animal petting zoo in Oregon!I was able to pet a lion' date=' a leopard, a skunk, ferrets, wallaby, possum, red fox, deer, etc. Got to hold the ferrets, and possum!The day before, I was able to pet two different sharks![/quote']Wow!!!! Sounds amazing Coop!!!! Wish I could have been there. Thank You For Posting Them!!!!It's like taking the trip with you through the pictures.

Those bear pictures are a little scary! I hope you had a good zoom lens.

No zoom.I was just 6 feet away!!!

After seeing those bear pics' date=' I'm starting to see where Stephen Colbert is coming from. :)[/quote']I don't understand.

Eingefügtes BildAnd why, must I ask, that they added this to the ox? Was this REALLY necessary to add this to the statue?

Redwoods forest area in N. California' date=' and N. Cali coast - that's my guess.(He doesn't stray far from his beloved Cali. Some day - we'll drag him to S. FL for a visit. Easy to find him - being headless and all!)[/quote']Hey Richie Rich!!!!I was just going through Coop's vacation pictures, and saw this that you had posted. Totally hysterical the whole headless thing.

You've been to wonderful places! And peaceful too. The animals pics are awesome, especially the kitten. Hey, this one is a distant relative of mine! :)

Eingefügtes Bild

Instead of a black bear, I would have prefered to see the much larger, Grizzly bear! They are HUGE!!

Instead of a black bear' date=' I would have prefered to see the much larger, Grizzly bear! They are HUGE!![/quote']And maybe Grizzly Addams himself! :) Excellent photos, glad to see you had such a great time, area looks just great!

I think that Grizzly are the largest bears... and they too are relatives! :)The pic below reminds me of Ireland. There's a place that looks exactly the same (actually, the sea is not that calm), I used to sit there and contemplate the Atlantic. I wish I had a place like this close to me, so that I could go there whenever I'm in need of a peaceful atmosphere.

Eingefügtes Bild

I think that Grizzly are the largest bears... and they too are relatives! :)The pic below reminds me of Ireland. There's a place that looks exactly the same (actually' date=' the sea is not that calm), I used to sit there and contemplate the Atlantic. I wish I had a place like this close to me, so that I could go there whenever I'm in need of a peaceful atmosphere.[/quote']This Ocean in this photo looks grey, and not blue due to a storm was just passing thru, and clouds keep the sea looking dark. Also, it was nearly time for the sun to set in the Pacific.If I would have taken the shot the next day, it would have been very, very blue!I think Polar bears are larger than Grizzly bears.

This Ocean in this photo looks grey' date=' and not blue due to a storm was just passing thru, and clouds keep the sea looking dark. [/quote']That's my favourite! It may seem weird but there's nothing like a stormy sea to make me feel in peace with the entire world. I like the striking contrast of the grey sea, the cloudy blue sky and the emerald green grass. There are so many places like this in Ireland and the only sounds that can be heard are the seagulls screaming and the waves crashing below the cliffs.