• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie Rich

• timm525

• COOPER&BURNETT

• maynard

I don't know the name of any of the dudes. Then again, I don't really watch these type of films. I know cinderella, and snow white, but that's about it.

They all look like the typical bimbos that Disney (probably the biggest chauvanist that ever lived) drew!He is just as guilty as the manufacturers of "BARBIE"

• 2 weeks later...
Have Yourself a Horribly Traumatic Little ChristmasSure to give children nightmares for many years to come. :done:Ever seen a giant Santa on fire? Now you have. This electrical safety warning comes to us all the way from Santa Catarina, Brazil. Enjoy the horror.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

He died with his boots on! :dance:Believe it or not Rich I can top that one. Years ago I read an article in the newspaper about a Santa Claus appearance gone horribly wrong. It was at a shopping mall and thousands of kids were there to see Santa arrive by helicopter. Well the helicopter crashed and everyone saw Santa die right there in the parking lot. Talk about traumatizing your kids!

Wow. I guess we need to give that one the "Have Yourself a Horribly Traumatic Little Christmas All-Time Award". I'd say that beats the flaming Brazilian Papa Noel, Lou.

He died with his boots on! :dance:Believe it or not Rich I can top that one. Years ago I read an article in the newspaper about a Santa Claus appearance gone horribly wrong. It was at a shopping mall and thousands of kids were there to see Santa arrive by helicopter. Well the helicopter crashed and everyone saw Santa die right there in the parking lot. Talk about traumatizing your kids!

That was right here in Evansville Indiana. I don't remember the exact date, about 25 plus years ago. The copter clipped the powerlines while getting ready to land in the North Park Shopping Center.

• Administrators

Thanks Maynard! I knew it was a looong time ago and didn't remember where it happened. :thumbsup:

I found this by googling, happened just 25 miles from wher I live:Forty years ago, under a gloomy, overcast sky at North Park shopping center, Rudy Stieler and his wife, Suzy, hugged their children while dashing to the family car.Then, probably like other parents who had just witnessed a Christmas tragedy that brought national headlines, they paraphrased a famous newspaper letter to a little girl named Virginia.No, they told their 10-, 9- and 7-year-old daughters, Santa Claus is not gone. The man who died was a good man, but one of Santa's many helpers.Santa will never die as long as there are little girls and boys ... who believe.The memory of Dec. 9, 1967 — when a helicopter carrying a man playing St. Nick crashed in front of 1,000 horrified onlookers on the city's North Side — haunts Stieler every December."I'm the one who hired him ... was waiting to welcome him," explains Stieler, who in 1967 was president of a North Park merchants group.Having Santa arrive by helicopter near First Avenue and Mill Road was an idea borrowed from Lawndale shopping center on the East Side, and the promotion drew a throng.Stieler knew the men — 59-year-old William Bretz (Santa's helper) and pilot William Dorr, a businessman who had given flying lessons to Marcia Yockey, a TV weather personality then in her heydey.Dorr's chopper circled and approached from the north, surprising Stieler who had expected it to drop down from the south "where there were no power lines.""He came in straight across Mill Road. I remember thinking, 'I hope he misses those power lines," recalls Stieler, in his early 70s.Seconds later the chopper's blade touched a power line."You could see (the pilot) realized what had happened and was trying to get out of it," adds Stieler. "As the copter raised up, it flipped over and fell to the ground. People pulled them out, but they were dead."It was the worst Christmas of my life because I'm the one who hired (Bretz). Every Christmas I think of that."Stieler says while some U.S. cities still have Santa arrive by helicopter, "no one ever did it again in Evansville."As awful as it was for the families of the two men, there is a silver lining.The Stielers had given Bretz a ride to the airport that morning, accompanied by their daughters.The girls begged to fly to North Park with Santa."But there was only room on the helicopter for two of the kids to go along," remembers Stieler.To keep the girls (their baby brother was too young) from arguing about who was going and who wasn't, Stieler's wife decided no one would go.And for that Christmas miracle, he's forever grateful.

Leaked Tiger Abuse PhotoA harrowing image showing an abused Tiger Woods has hit the web. It shows injuries he sustained after allegedly being beat by his wife with a golf club following allegations of infidelity. How she managed to get that golf ball in his ear, we'll never know.Eingefügtes BildBonus special - Chinese TV "reenactment" of the events that evening at the Woods household. The sordid details of what allegedly occurred early Friday morning. The video shows an argument between Woods and his wife, Elin Nordegren, over his alleged affair. Nordegren slaps him. He then tries to drive away as she chases him with a golf club. He looks back and that’s when he hits a fire hydrant and then a tree. (When you have no video - make it up - lol.)http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/chinese_tv_station_creates_tiger_wVeXgV2ShkBbMf16vRSxgN

[SIZE="4"">

Leaked Tiger Abuse Photo

A harrowing image showing an abused Tiger Woods has hit the web. It shows injuries he sustained after allegedly being beat by his wife with a golf club following allegations of infidelity. How she managed to get that golf ball in his ear' date=' we'll never know.[img']http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee99/MVRichieRich/leaked-tiger-abuse-photo-31891-1259.jpgBonus special - Chinese TV "reenactment" of the events that evening at the Woods household. The sordid details of what allegedly occurred early Friday morning. The video shows an argument between Woods and his wife, Elin Nordegren, over his alleged affair. Nordegren slaps him. He then tries to drive away as she chases him with a golf club. He looks back and that’s when he hits a fire hydrant and then a tree. (When you have no video - make it up - lol.)http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/chinese_tv_station_creates_tiger_wVeXgV2ShkBbMf16vRSxgN
That was probably her second choice as to where to put the golfball!!!:D

Osama hasn't been caught yet because he is a master of disguise. Here he is in Key West.

Fail - shoes don't match the outfit.I say we take him for a boat ride off the keys- chum the water to attract the sharks, and then throw him him to watch the fun :thumbsup:. Of course, get photos to give to the 9/11 victim's families :done: .WWCD - (What would Crockett Do?) - see above.

The Newest Tiger Woods Game Eingefügtes Bild

“While running from an angry golf club wielding wife you must navigate and avoid obstacles like fire hydrants, trees and evil career killing paparazzi. Fist pump for extra power and seek the counsel of agents and press managers to keep your image meter high. Fun for all ages!â€