Fun Pictures for 2010

Richie Rich

Fun in Florida With ElvisHOG Hunting Florida StyleHOG HUNTING PHOTO TAKEN ON RIVER ROAD,NEXT TO I-75 & U.S. 41, JUST SOUTH OF NORTH PORT, FLTOWARDS ROTONDA WEST AND ENGLEWOOD, FLORIDAEingefügtes Bild

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie Rich

• timm525

• COOPER&BURNETT

• maynard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Luther Fried Chicken Double Down Yum :confused: :happy: . Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Where: Kentucky Fried Chicken and Krispy KremeWhat: KFC Fried Chick Double Down (with extra Colonel’s Sauce) & Krispy Kreme Glazed DoughnutCost: $6.09Success: Yes! (sort of…you can see the official WTBI criteria here)

Step 1: Hit up the the KFC and Krispy Kreme conveniently located in the same parking lotStep 2: Purchase KFC Double Down and Krispy Kreme Glazed Doughnut through the drive-thru (no need burning calories when you’ll be consuming so many)Step 3: Speed home in delight with your treasuresStep 4: Slice glazed doughnut in half and invertStep 5: Remove Double Down and place on bottom “bunâ€Step 6: Add extra Colonel’s Sauce and add top “bunâ€Step 7: Consume the wonder that is the Luther DoubleStep 8: Have a mouth-gasm!

• 2 weeks later...

Beware of Minors With SilverwareEingefügtes Bild

I think the forks would do more damage than those blunt nosed knives. :)

Luther Fried Chicken Double Down I want to see someone here eat one of these - and provide photographic proof.I double dog dare ya :p !Eingefügtes BildYeah - I know what you'll say - you do it first. Now way - I'm on a low-fat diet.Dude - Look Out !!Eingefügtes Bild

Frey....I LOVE this post.:happy::clap: But here is my interpretations as this is the first thing that ran through my mind when viewing some of these pics.Pic #1: Execution In Progress--Oh Dear!!!!:eek:Pic #2: Slip & Fall Carefully--Gee, Thanks For The Concern Pal!!!!Pic #5: Do Drunken Driving----You Mean This Is Allowed Now!!!!:eek:Pic #7:Please Don't Make Confused Noises When Chanting--Okay, I'll Try My Best Not To!!!!Pic #8: Jew Ear Juice----Gross Much!!!!:sick:Pic #9: Asian Menu----Pass The Pepto Please!!!!:pPic #10: Smart Noshery Makes You Slobber----And They Are Still Dumb Enough To Drink/ Eat It!!!! (depending on what Noshery is:rolleyes:)

• Administrators

"Bacteria Chicken" was my favorite. "Yummo" as Rachael Ray would say! :sick:

It's BreadIt's bread ! Baked in special 'forms' and decorated with special techniques ... but it remains bread.The question is : "Would you buy it for your family ? Would you eat it?"The bakery is in the Thai province Ratchaburi, 100 km east of Bangkok. They pretend to honor the Buddhist principle that you shouldn't believe what you see.Bon appétit ![ATTACH]1147[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1148[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1149[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1150[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1151[/ATTACH]

post-1029-13892963116349_thumb.jpg

post-1029-13892963116541_thumb.jpg

post-1029-13892963116724_thumb.jpg

post-1029-13892963116852_thumb.jpg

post-1029-13892963117011_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

1147[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1148[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1149[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1150[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1151[/ATTACH]

Now that is really appetizing. Just what I want to spread butter on! :sick:

Now that is really appetizing. Just what I want to spread butter on! :sick:

I would't know where to spread the butter. Definately different.

miamijimf Can't see any of your photos aussie.

Not sure why. I can see them OK. Maybe if anyone else has problems viewing them or knows a reason why you can't see them they will post here and let us know.

• Administrators

They are visible now, but they weren't when you first posted them. At least on my end.

They are visible now' date=' but they weren't when you first posted them. At least on my end.[/quote']Strange. Not sure why that happened.Was just thinking if they opened a franchise outside of Thailand they would probably call it "Lecters' Bakery"

• 2 weeks later...