Who's Hotter? Celeste vs LMD???

timm525

• Administrators

At Shill's request.Who is hotter? Celeste or Little Miss Dangerous? :confused:Sorry pal your gonna lose this one even if I have to rig the votes! :p

LMD's raspy voice always fascinated me. She had great flirting skills, and then add the voice and that tight little body, and you have got the winning package. Knowing that she still looks good, and is still thin, even today, only adds bonus points to the character she played several decades ago. :done:

Guest neworder

This is tough one, because both are my fave Vice ladies by far!I agree with Richie Rich, LMD's flirtyness was nice and yeah she's just really nice. But then again, celeste coming out of the sea is also a very delicious scene. But I think LMD is marginally better. Sorry Shill lol!

I think Debra is better looking, but the character of LMD is more desirable!I'm not sure what it is...it might be LMD's flirty behaviour or her fragility...

• Administrators

it's not that hard kelly - celeste beats her hands down

Just in case you missed the stats above, your girl is down 50% and I had nothing to do with it! :)

I had to vote LMD. 20 years ago, I still would've voted the same. Although,,, it still would've been nice to have both as another option, :clap: