Who's Hotter? Celeste vs LMD???

timm525

• Administrators
Thanks Maria' date=' LOL I also thought Valerie was hot :hot:.......the poll should have more options![/quote']Just as an FYI, the purpose of this thread and poll was for members to vote on who they liked better Celeste or LMD.If you want more options, create another thread and add a poll with as many vice girls as you wish. We can have up to 115 options currently but if we need more, that can be adjusted too.

Debra is a beautiful woman, no doubt, and it's all a matter of personal taste but I agree with the majority who have chosen Fiona (Jackie). This is one of my favorite shots:Eingefügtes BildDebra is probably still good looking but I can't find any current photos. I know Fiona has kept her looks. Fiona was not really 18 when the ep was filmed and that was 24 years ago. Here's a photo I took of her and her cousin last June.Eingefügtes BildAnd a photo of her with Kip Winger from Feb 09:Eingefügtes Bild

• 3 years later...

Celeste is pretty but it's no contest as far as I'm concerned. In addition I'll bet Fiona looks better these days. Here is a photo of her taken last year at a rock concert in GB.[ATTACH=CONFIG]8300[/ATTACH]

post-16-13892965799919_thumb.jpg

:checkbox: The question is not there to me.To decide if hotter :hot:or not between Celeste and Little Miss Dangerous is like a comparison between apples and pears. :)Or... are you really meaning only *THE LOOK* ????? :eek:Okay with that each one shall feel free to decide. :cool:But with me is more with this question:Both are the fitting characters to the taken scenes.I can't image LMD at the side of Burnett.I does not work in my mind.Just for that CELESTE was the one and only who did fit.SHE is to me the bitch ;) who could show Burnett the claws he has wanted and...maybe ... even needed :p .Eingefügtes Bild
  • Like 1

I agree they are both beautiful women and the casting was perfect. While they could have played either role, they both fit their respective stories well. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but I'll bet a dollar to a donut that Fiona looks better these days. It would be really strange if we all agreed on who was the hottest. :eek:

[quote=bluepearl;272515Eingefügtes BildDebra is looking good there...and here:[ATTACH=CONFIG]8317[/ATTACH]She STILL gets my vote. :):)Need more people to weigh in on this. Where are you Shill?? :p

post-36-13892965832892_thumb.jpg

I'll bet a dollar to a donut that Fiona looks better these days. It would be really strange if we all agreed on who was the hottest. :eek:

Well ... the attempt to show both with the most possible current images.It is a 'type' of woman whom one will prefer and it will mostly end up in the haircolor.To me it is a tie!What with the one is the make up is with the other the beauty surgery.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Well ... the attempt to show both with the most possible current images.It is a 'type' of woman whom one will prefer and it will mostly end up in the haircolor.To me it is a tie!What with the one is the make up is with the other the beauty surgery.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

When were those pics of Celeste taken?

When were those pics of Celeste taken?

If I am not totally wrong these ones should be taken 5 to 7 years ago.So Debra should have been in the age of 47/49 then.From then on all datas around her stop in full :confused:.Either the full crash or the decision for an unpublic life.

• Administrators

Sorry shill but Deb was looking a bit flabby there in her bathing suit. I have to go with miamijim on this one! LMD for me!

Sorry shill but Deb was looking a bit flabby there in her bathing suit. I have to go with miamijim on this one! LMD for me!

Good choice F-man. Since you live in her state you should go with me to her next gig. She is such a nice person and would be interested to meet you. I'll let you know.