A Miami Vice quiz (How much do you know about Miami Vice)

cheetah

I also got a 100% on the quiz. It was extremely easy, really.Now, I have a question for all my Vicers & Vicerettes that was not on the quiz.What was the physical address that was seen on the building that Calderone was exiting in the pilot episode "Brother's Keeper"?Good Luck To All!!!!;)

Ha, I think everyone who hangs out on this site will have 100%! :thumbsup: Or just a little less if they are absent-minded persons like me... :p It's a quiz for "common people"... :D :D There's one quiz posted by Ferrariman (if I'm not mistaken...) on this site, I don't remember where exactly - that is something, I scratched my head a lot while reading it... Didn't even dare to give it a try... :oMaria, I'd have to re-watch "Brother's Keeper" carefully to answer your quiestion... :rain: but I guess that would be cheating anyway...

Thank you, Ferrariman! :)Okay, I'll try some day. I'm just afraid that my score will be like 10 or something, LOL. I've scanned some questions and for many of them I just have no idea... :freeze:Names especially - have never been good at remembering them, it's a miracle I remember Crockett, Tubbs, Burnett and Cooper... LOL

Maria, I'd have to re-watch "Brother's Keeper" carefully to answer your quiestion...Oohh Cheetah!!!!:eek: I apologize for not having seen this reply earlier on.:oWell, all I can say is that we do what must been done in order to get our answers.;) At least, that's my opinion.;) Besides, it's a great excuse to see the episode in which it all began.:thumbsup:

100% no doubt!That was easy and IZ didn't even have a little red button to push?!?!?!? :)I took a glance at "F-man's" and it looks much better. Good job! I'll take a closer look tonight after I get home from work and sit down and do it.Well ... off to the sugar mill for us working class folks.

100% no doubt!That was easy and IZ didn't even have a little red button to push?!?!?!? :)I took a glance at "F-man's" and it looks much better. Good job! I'll take a closer look tonight after I get home from work and sit down and do it.Well ... off to the sugar mill for us working class folks.

Have A Great Day At Work Stinger!!!!:thumbsup:

I have a question for all my Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!What was the physical address that was seen on the building that Calderone was exiting in the pilot episode "Brother's Keeper"?Good Luck To All!!!;)Bumping This One Up Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!;)

I have a question for all my Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!What was the physical address that was seen on the building that Calderone was exiting in the pilot episode "Brother's Keeper"?Good Luck To All!!!;)Bumping This One Up Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!;)

I got one question wrong. I couldn't remember if it was Waylan Jennings or Buddy Holly's albums that Elvis ate.

I wasn't sure about that either.. but luckily:Your final score is 100% (14 out of 14 correct) :dance2:

• Administrators

I also created a multiple choice quiz, If there's enough interest I can post it too? Let me know!

I also created a multiple choice quiz' date=' If there's enough interest I can post it too? Let me know![/quote']Hey Ferrariman!!!!I would most definitely be interested in this test.:thumbsup: For my part, post away!!!!:thumbsup:;):)

• Administrators

Ok! Never resting on our laurels, we are planning to do a little something special for the Christmas season. I will post the new trivia quiz there. That should give everyone a few weeks to study! :thumbsup:

I will post the new trivia quiz there. That should give everyone a few weeks to study! :thumbsup:

Weeks? That's MONTHS for me!!! :) I'm interested in the new trivia :thumbsup: Besides it's multiple choice, so if I don't know an answer I can pick one random, hoping that it's the right one! ;)

I also got a 100% on the quiz. It was extremely easy' date=' really.Now, I have a question for all my Vicers & Vicerettes that was not on the quiz.What was the physical address that was seen on the building that Calderone was exiting in the pilot episode "Brother's Keeper"?Good Luck To All!!!!;)[/quote']1235 Washington Ave, interior of club in teaser?

1235 Washington Ave' date=' interior of club in teaser?[/quote']No MiamiJim, I'm afraid that is not the physical address that I have in mind. Remember, the pilot episode does not begin in Miami.;) Keep Going Though!!!!:thumbsup:

The episode guide says, "West 16th Street, New York City (NY street in teaser)"I can't see any numbers on buildings the scene is so dark. I found in the records that the interior club scene in the teaser was filmed in Miami at 1235 Washington Ave. Need help solving this one.

The episode guide says' date=' "West 16th Street, New York City (NY street in teaser)"I can't see any numbers on buildings the scene is so dark. I found in the records that the interior club scene in the teaser was filmed in Miami at 1235 Washington Ave. Need help solving this one.[/quote']Oh Wow!!!!:eek: Let me see how I can help you there MiamiJim, without giving it away.:rolleyes:Okay, How about this? We know that it's from Season 1, But when do we hear mention of Calderone again? What number & episode?It's all I can think of MiamiJim!!!!:p Hope that it helps!!!!;)