A Miami Vice quiz (How much do you know about Miami Vice)

cheetah

• Administrators

Ok, I don't like to cheat but curiosoty got the better of me. It looks like 214 or 114 West 16th St. Very hard to read.

Oh Wow Ferrariman!!!!:eek:You are soooo very close!!!!:eek:Ok, I don't like to cheat but curiosoty got the better of me. It looks like 214 or 114 West 16th St. Very hard to read.The episode guide says, "West 16th Street, New York City (NY street in teaser)"I can't see any numbers on buildings the scene is so dark. I found in the records that the interior club scene in the teaser was filmed in Miami at 1235 Washington Ave. Need help solving this one.Maria, I'd have to re-watch "Brother's Keeper" carefully to answer your quiestion...but I guess that would be cheating anyway... I wouldn't exactly call it cheating. I would be more inclined to call it.... "INVESTIGATIVE RESEARCH". Besides, it gives us all a chance to study for the upcoming "Multiple Choice Test".;)

One Wrong :o :cry: I didn't know Elvis' toy.

That's one I had a problem with too, but I remembered Sonny yelling at Elvis for being a "Lousy watch gator" and throwing something that was pink and looked like a blanket in his mouth.

• Administrators

I think that may have been a bag of kibble Sonny threw in Elvis' mouth in a different episode. When Elvis ate Sonny's records Sonny held the pink blanket over the railing of the St. Vitus like he was going to throw it overboard and then after Rico persuaded him not to he threw the blanket over Elvis' head.

When Elvis ate Sonny's records Sonny held the pink blanket over the railing of the St. Vitus like he was going to throw it overboard and then after Rico persuaded him not to he threw the blanket over Elvis' head.

Yeah, that's what I thought about too! Hillarious, one of my favourite comic moments. :thumbsup: That is why I remembered the answer.

Got em all right as well, but re #9 in the questions, it wasn't a giant spider on the green bug van but a giant flying bug as I recall.

Got em all right as well' date=' but re #9 in the questions, it wasn't a giant spider on the green bug van but a giant flying bug as I recall.[/quote']It looked like the typical Florida Palmetto bug or roach. :sick:

It looked like the typical Florida Palmetto bug or roach. :sick:

That's more like what I am recalling, TonyD. Anyone recollect a spider on the bug van?? :confused::confused:

That's more like what I am recalling' date=' TonyD. Anyone recollect a spider on the bug van?? :confused::confused:[/quote']Well... :confused: Actually I don't recollect it clearly at all - I just remembered that Switek and Zito had something to do with insect extinguishing in their undercover work (and that their car was somewhat funny), so a van with a spider was the only conceivable option. :o They just got it wrong, perhaps, we don't know who made this test and if that person was a competent Vicer... ;)

I seem to remember a spider in one episode in season one. Can't recall the episode. Perhaps Golden Triangle pt 2.?I could be wrong about the spider....

I seem to remember a spider in one episode in season one. Can't recall the episode. Perhaps Golden Triangle pt 2.?I could be wrong about the spider....

I just checked. It WAS a spider in GOLDEN TRIANGLE PT2........What do I win?

• Administrators

Well in "Rites Of Passage" Zito was knocked off the roof of the bugvan by a giant wing, so what was it? A fly? A mosquito?

• Administrators

You're probably right Tim. In "Golden Triangle" I remember Switek & Zito stopping for 4 double cheeseburgers. When they first got there Zito said to the waitress, "hey honey, what it bee e e e" Both he and Switek were wearing sunglasses with wings on them.

You're probably right Tim. In "Golden Triangle" I remember Switek & Zito stopping for 4 double cheeseburgers. When they first got there Zito said to the waitress' date=' "hey honey, what it bee e e e" Both he and Switek were wearing sunglasses with wings on them.[/quote']"WING HER" boing!!!It was a spider in THAT shot, but the other one looks like a wasp to me. However, perhaps the "hey honey what it bee" joke is a generic bug term as there are not a lot of wasp jokes out there. :)Wasn't the bug different still in the begining of PRODIGAL SON and BOUGHT AND PAID FOR than was shown in season one?Eingefügtes Bild

Actually the bug on the top of the van looks more like a winged ant than anything else. Carpenter ants cause a lot of damage. Here are two:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildIt's just a generic creature. A termite would make the most sense since termite eradication is a big industry in S. Florida. They may have borrowed the van from a real exterminator. Most long time S. Fla residents know about bugs.