WHATCHA GET FOR X-MAS?

COOPER&BURNETT

Awesome gift, Coop!:thumbsup:I got a lot of gifts this Christmas, I was given money by Mom, Aunt, Grandma and Half-Brother so as usual I was allowed to go shopping and pick whatever I want. I've been wanting to buy some new copies of some of my favorite David Lynch films as some of my old DVDs are pretty worn from use and some even skip in certain scenes so I got new copies of Blue Velvet, Twin Peaks, Lost Highway and Mulholland Drive. I also had been wanting to try books by Crime Author Jim Thompson so I picked up three of his novels and a few movie adapations of his work I heard were great, I also got a new Chris Isaak CD and a new jacket.The greatest gift of all though was that this was the first Christmas I got to spend with my baby sister.:cool:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Chloe

• LNGLK

• Frey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I miss you mike! :cry: Wish you were here more often' date=' but now I understand why. Come back as often, and as soon as you can pal.Sounds like great items!Hope everything goes well with you buddy. Your a cool guy! :thumbsup:So...who's next? What did YOU get for Christmas? :thumbsup:[/quote'] Thanx COOP... Can't say enough about you too... You're a great guy and as with many others here, a wonderful addition to a great site and it's the people who make it so great! Yeah, I wish I was here more often, yet been hitting the bricks on the job hunt for the past few weeks yet I do stop in and see what's going on.. Yet it's had to post while taking some much needed R&R watching some of my favorite eps of the greatest show:thumbsup::thumbsup::p...Mike

• 11 months later...

Well lets see I got champagne from the US for New Years from my brother who came in from new jersey who drove in and some clothes.Got a bottle of white wine also ,which I like.More alcohol the better.A perfume and other stuff.The two things I really wanted I did not get.One I am working on and the other GOD,I WISH but any way[ATTACH=CONFIG]5210[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5211[/ATTACH]

post-10210-13892964070677_thumb.jpg

post-10210-13892964071238_thumb.jpg

Just like John Bender from the Breakfast Club[ATTACH=CONFIG]5214[/ATTACH]I've got a carton of cigarettes for X-Mas, you may disagree but it made my day![ATTACH=CONFIG]5213[/ATTACH]I also bought myself two bottles of William Lawson![ATTACH=CONFIG]5212[/ATTACH]

post-10471-13892964071575_thumb.jpg

post-10471-1389296407181_thumb.jpg

post-10471-13892964072022_thumb.jpg

I bought myself something really special a couple of months ago, and of course the Keurig coffee machine. I bought lots of clothes for myself for X-mas, some Vice style things like a grey Armani jacket, and 12 pastel ties (skinny 80's style). As for gifts for X-mas, I got two hundred cash, a book, a wallet, and lots, and lots, and lots of gift cards for stuff like Amazon.com, and food places galore, things like that.I got way, way too much candy and sweets. Some things won't last forever like the eggnog, and cookies and fudge, but the packaged candy can sit for a while. I don't eat much candy, even though I like it, It's not good for me, so I rarely eat it.That's what I got this year, so....WHATCHA GET FOR X-MAS?

I got some Jack Daniels. A 700ml bottle, 1litre bottle, a bottle of Gentlemen Jack and a bottle of Jack Daniels Top Shelf. Ok there is a pattern developing but I know what i'll be doing in 2 weeks when I am holidays and catching up with a brother inlaw and a friend I have not seen for afew years.:D:DAlso got some clothes and DVDs'. And I bought myself some more Cuban Cigars. I will need to go back to work, after my hholidays, to let my liver and lungs recover:):)Most of all, though, I got to spend the day with close family.:thumbsup::thumbsup:Hope all other Vicers had a great day.:cheers::cheers:

just a couple of things, nothing that special. i don't actually feel that comfortable getting presents or gifts, i'm weird that way. maybe because i have everything that i need at this point, so i don't really need the extre stuff, or anything else for that matter.and coop, those ties must look killer. i'm an absolute sucker for ties, especially for those you bought. great choice, pal!

just a couple of things' date=' nothing that special. i don't actually feel that comfortable getting presents or gifts, i'm weird that way. maybe because i have everything that i need at this point, so i don't really need the extre stuff, or anything else for that matter.and coop, those ties must look killer. i'm an absolute sucker for ties, especially for those you bought. great choice, pal![/quote']I also don't feel comfortable accepting gifts. I prefer giving gifts. I'll accept cash if offered though.Perhaps I'll take a photo of the rainbow of ties.So.......WHATCHA GET FOR X-MAS?

I get a set of three different Jack Daniels botles with Jack Daniels T-shirt and belt.Then got cash and box of cuban cigars "Romeo Y Julieta" (Thx AceMaster:thumbsup:)

5213[/ATTACH]I also bought myself two bottles of William Lawson![ATTACH=CONFIG]5212[/ATTACH]

The breakfast Club is one of my all time favourite films! Judd Nelson was FANTASTIC in the role of John Bender, not to mention an ABSOLUTE BAD BOY BABE! :happy::happy::happy:

I got a new 2nd screen for my gamer's paradise :D, a velvet box filled with chocolates, a music cd with the soundtrack of the video game "Trine", a book, tea, bubble bath and soap :thumbsup:

Well, as I've said the past two years, I no longer celebrate the commercial aspect of Christmas because A): I buy what I need throughout the year and B) the holiday has been ruined the past 5 years by and ex wife and now a current girlfriend who got in trouble with the law and I spent the entire year trying to get her out of (financially)...

I got a few things.Two hundred cash' date=' food gift cards (applebees, chilli's, jack in the box, carl's jr.) an macy's gift card, a top of the line slow cooker crock pot with digital timer and settings, some clothes, candy, and a Mickey Mouse action figure dressed as Luke Skywalker :).What did you get?[/quote']I got a lump of coal...................................A George Forman grille would have been nice?

I got a lump of coal...................................A George Forman grille would have been nice?
That list of mine you posted was soooo last year. :) Actually' date=' it was quite similar to this years list, wasn't it?You got a lump of coal? You know, if you can find a way to apply tons of pressure on it, with a little time, you could get the most bad ass diamond!You didn't celebrate Chistmas this year with anyone Stinger? I always find what people got for Christmas so interesting. Great replies so far!So........WHATCHA GET FOR X-MAS?

WONDERFUL!A PHOTO! It brings it more to life. You win style points with that!You got some great stuff. It's obvious, your family loves you very much.Thanks for posting, and thanks for posting a photo!!-COOPSo.....WHATCHA GET FOR X-MAS?

:thumbsup:

I get a set of three different Jack Daniels botles with Jack Daniels T-shirt and belt.Then got cash and box of cuban cigars "Romeo Y Julieta" (Thx AceMaster:thumbsup:)

Cool:cool:

WHATCHA GET FOR X-MAS?

Well If I sit on it long enough it might become a diamond or it might hatch? What do you think???I worked all the way through xmas holidays. Just getting ready to head back to Miami later this afternoon.

As usual I got stuff throughout the month:- LG BD630 Blu-ray Player- 14 movies on Blu-ray to start off collection(Including The Godfather I and II, Goodfellas, Heat, The Departed, Scarface, Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, From Dusk till Dawn 1 and 2, Public Enemies, Blue Velvet, Cop Land and Dawn of the Dead remake)- A Marilyn Monroe shotglass set to go with my Marilyn Monroe martini glass setMade out like a bandit!:thumbsup:

Well If I sit on it long enough it might become a diamond or it might hatch? What do you think???I worked all the way through xmas holidays. Just getting ready to head back to Miami later this afternoon.

You never know Stinger.....:D

My Christmas gifts..http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh231/rubyslippers3/018-1.jpgplus a few other bits & pieces

WOW! You did get some nice things. I see reading is your thing.... I recieved a NOOK (like a kindle) last year and let me tell ya, it's been my new best friend this past year. I go thru a book every 2-3 weeks..Love the watch too....Mike

WOW! You did get some nice things. I see reading is your thing.... I recieved a NOOK (like a kindle) last year and let me tell ya' date=' it's been my new best friend this past year. I go thru a book every 2-3 weeks..Love the watch too....Mike[/quote']Now you see...I think i would love a Kindle as I love reading..you may have guessed that. But I like the feel of a book & the smell (but thats another story lol) I'm not sure I could be converted..but i know there are loads of free books u can get for the e readers

With the price of gas/oil, a lump of coal is a pretty cool gift. ;)What did I get? Not much. Some cash, gift cards, a book, fleece blankets, and a 2 week vacation to Florida (Palm Beach Gardens, Key West, and Orlando) :thumbsup: