WHATCHA GET FOR X-MAS?

COOPER&BURNETT

With the price of gas/oil' date=' a lump of coal is a pretty cool gift. ;)What did I get? Not much. Some cash, gift cards, a book, fleece blankets, and a 2 week vacation to Florida (Palm Beach Gardens, Key West, and Orlando) :thumbsup:[/quote']You actually got a gift for a 2 week vacation to Florida?? Someone actually gave you that as a gift, or is that a gift to yourself?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Chloe

• LNGLK

• Frey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got the plane tickets as a gift. My parents have timesharing in Orlando, and I have family in PB Gardens and Key West. I did give myself tickets to 4 Red Sox games as well. :)

I got the plane tickets as a gift. My parents have timesharing in Orlando' date=' and I have family in PB Gardens and Key West. I did give myself tickets to 4 Red Sox games as well. :)[/quote']That's cool!! (p.s. Yankee's suck.)

I got the plane tickets as a gift. My parents have timesharing in Orlando' date=' and I have family in PB Gardens and Key West. I did give myself tickets to 4 Red Sox games as well. :)[/quote']great..who wouldnt wanted to go to florida...i would :D

I got the plane tickets as a gift. My parents have timesharing in Orlando' date=' and I have family in PB Gardens and Key West. I did give myself tickets to 4 Red Sox games as well. :)[/quote']Red Sox tickets are already on sale for 2012? Lucky dog! I wish Tiger tickets were already on sale...That would have been fun to give and to receive...Cannot wait for opening day!...Mike

Well, I got a subscription to Goodguys Car club, some mechanics brand gloves for working in the shop, a nice paper thin fleece from Eddie Bauer which is pretty warm despite how thin it is. Actually, in the winter I love EB products.. You do get what you pay for. A pair of Isotoner gloves, more boxers(Banana Republic)..LOL, A Detroit Tigers banner flag for the front of the house along with a hitch cover for my truck(Detroit 'D'). A really cool watch storage case for the top of my dresser, a thermal shirt that's kinda dressy if there is such a thing. My sweetie wanted and tried to get me some Wayfayers but I wear perscription glasses and all my sunglasses are prescription. Nobody would make a set for her without my being there for an eye exam and that would spoil the surprise... I also got a Billabong zip up hoodie... Was a great day spending the first part with my family and later that day spending it with Susan's family. Lions won and are in the play-offs and Green Bay beat the Bears... Life is good!... Mike

Oh yeah.. For those who want to score HUGE brownie points for your special someone on Christmas... Think Victoria's Secret(I love that place) and pick her up some flannel PJ's. My girlfriend is sooo lovey dovey over the set I got for her...I went shopping the friday BEFORE Thanksgiving and was able to get all the things I wanted to give this year without having to settle for what was left over and without the assault of rude shoppers.... Mike

Red Sox tickets are already on sale for 2012? Lucky dog! I wish Tiger tickets were already on sale...That would have been fun to give and to receive...Cannot wait for opening day!...Mike

Only select games are on sale. The Sox (and other teams) sell "Packs" of tickets starting in December. I bought Saturday pack that has tickets to 4 Saturday games. A friend I go with bought a Sunday pack that also has tickets to 4 games. Both packs fall on the same weekends, so I'm going to 8 games.I'll see everyone in the AL East except for the Yankees. I can't wait for opening day either. It should be a nationa holiday!

That's the coolest mouse I've ever seen. :thumbsup:

Comes with its own VIN also and special bag to carry it with you.The headlights and button on the top are blue,it was hard to take a picture with the lights on you have to touch the mouse.

a horrible amount of chocolate sweets, some makeup, lovely trifles and... AND!!! new scating boots! (The Christmas miracle is that I just put them on and (!!!) could do everything I used to do!!!) So I'm definitely going to continue skating, and don't anybody dare tell me that life is not wonderful!

an unbelievable amount of chocolate sweets, some makeup, lovely trifles and... AND!!! new scating boots! (The Christmas miracle is that I just put them on and (!!!) could do everything I used to do!!!) So I'm definitely going to continue skating, and don't anybody dare tell me that life is not wonderful!

an unbelievable amount of chocolate sweets, some makeup, lovely trifles and... AND!!! new skating boots! (The Christmas miracle is that I just put them on and (!!!) could do everything I used to do!!!) So I'm definitely going to continue skating, and don't anybody dare tell me that life is not wonderful!

an unbelievable amount of chocolate sweets, some makeup, lovely trifles and... AND!!! new Risport skating boots! (The Christmas miracle is that I just put them on and (!!!) could do everything I used to do!!!) So I'm definitely going to continue skating, and don't anybody dare tell me that life is not wonderful!

We don't do present at X-mas but at Sinterklaas ( dutch tradition at 5 december)I got a box where you can put different sorts of thea in. A puzzle of 1.000 pieces, and a chocolate letter.

• 11 months later...

Presents all wrapped by 17th December bar one:D

I have decided to cut the expenses for the presents' date=' I only buy very few for the close relatives and friends, and this saves me from the shopping craziness we see in this period.Being good is not easy though... :)[ATTACH=CONFIG']7302[/ATTACH]

post-215-13892965124794_thumb.gif

Gifts.... gifts...... I sure hope all my relatives are into MIAMI VICE.;)

I'm having trouble finding pastel wrapping paper this time of year. Everything seems to be either red or green.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, here's the annual question....WHATCHA GET FOR X-MAS?Let's see, I got about $125.00 in cash, about 12 gift cards (including Applebees, Chilli's, Carl's Jr., Macy's, Visa gift card, KFC, & many more) a book, a DVD, a Yoda Goblet (lol what am I going to do with that? :)) cookies, fudge, a necktie (thankfully there was some pink in it ;)), 2 boxes of K-cup coffee, 1 lottery ticket (won $5.00 on it. Not bad!) and various other crap.I always find it very interesting what other people get. So, ...WHATCHA GET FOR X-MAS?