Final Thoughts For 2009

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Dear MembersHere at MV.WS our goal for 2010 is to continue to build, create and entertain our members with the very best Vice has to offer. I have been involved with several Vice sites over the past years and I know that what sets us apart from other sites is our level of dedication and the passion that goes beyond anything I've seen anywhere. We're the new kids on the block but this past year we've proven we have what it takes to make .WS a success. We will never rest on our laurels. Instead, we will always continue to come up with new ideas to keep you coming back for more! But this would never have been possible without our wonderful members. It's you coming back for more that has made this site a success in such a short span of time. And for that I truly thank you! Just know that all of your questions and concerns will always be addressed quickly, politely and to the best of our ability. You will never find your post in the “unanswered topic” section because we don’t have one! Please feel free to PM any one of the .WS team at anytime, for any reason! We want your time here to be a pleasant one. It's our guarantee to keep the topics fresh, the trivia's jumping, and the discussions flowing! Laughter is not optional, it's mandatory! We're here to have a fun and make lasting friendships. I'd like to thank everyone for their continued support and for contributing to the success of .WS! Here's to a great MV new year! F-Man :xmas:

Lou - I've seen the site have an amazing transformation over the past year, and I am one very pleased Vicer. Thanks to all who have contributed, and thanks to you for your hard work and undying devotion to this site. Such devotion is a rare commodity these days, and is to be lauded and appreciated.

Miami Vice is a show that nowadays you mention to another person that you are a fan of, you will see them bust out in laughter, if you were born post-eighties, you will probably get "How do you know that show? Aren't you a little young?", or my personal favorite critique "Yeah, I know that show, my Grandpa-in-law watches that on weekends!", I was thinking including me that there were possibly three Miami Vice fans left on the continent, and the other two were in a suburb in California working as a clerk at the local Blockbuster.If you told me the that in four or five years there will be a site where Vice fans can get together and do what fans do best .. I don't know what fans do best but if I was told that those years ago, I would have laughed and said "Like that's possible!" and "What's this internet thing?".I sincerely thank Ferrariman and his team for proving me wrong and creating a wonderful site with wonderful people who are actually nice to each other, something that is a rarity in this day and age, thank you one and all!!:balloon::fireworks::dance::dance2:Now, onto 2010, wonder what's in store for Miami Vice?

As I've said before, this is a "safe haven" for MIAMI VICE fans. No bullies, no trolls, no bad people. "We take care of our own."I'll bet we're the envy of those who are on the "other" site. They obviously don't care anymore about MIAMI VICE or their website.Here, we DO care, and actually get along, and try to help each other out. Being a member here is like having a Platinum card. We're the platinum standard by which all other MIAMI VICE sites are measured.WE have the passion.WE have the experts.WE have the true fans.That is all due to good leadership, good admins, mods, and members. We are ALL what makes this site what it is........And what it is.....is great!Here's to EVERYONE! :cheers:-COOP

To TIMM525,I want to take this opportunity to THANK YOU for being an ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL DIRECTOR.. Since my becoming a member of this wonderful site, you have been a REAL BLESSING to me & I feel safe in saying to all members of this site.You have helped me out in more ways than I could ever list here, and have promptly answered all my questions & concerns.You worked tiredlessly , but most of all willingly in ensuring that all my "Miami Vice Cast Members" Photos that were on my PhotoBucket account, are now here in our Glossary Section for all our members to enjoy.And you have proved to be a real challenge to me when it comes to the "MV Musical Wheel Of Fortune" & "The Anything Goes Wheel Of Fortune" games.You have REALLY made my brain work to its full capacity.I could never express the gratitude that I feel in knowing that we have one, in you, of the best Directors this site could have ever asked for. But I am extremely grateful that you are here. And my wish for the upcoming year, is that you will continue to have the desire, strength, & LOVE of all things "Miami Vice", that keep this member coming back for more.So TIMM525, THANK YOU For All That You Do For Me & This Site.BEST WISHES TO YOU & YOURS FOR A NEW YEAR FULL OF HEALTH, WEALTH, JOY & PEACE.And now I present to you this Golden Trophy:Eingefügtes Bild:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

To Ferrariman & ViceChic84:Uncle Lou & Aunt MariaI want to take this opportunity to THANK YOU BOTH for being ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT DIRECTORS. Since my becoming a member of this wonderful site, you BOTH have been a REAL BLESSING to me & I feel safe in saying to all members of this site.You have helped me out in more ways than I can even keep count of, and have promptly answered all my questions & concerns.And have been there for me on a personal level, in ways that you both are not even aware of.ViceChic, you have proved to be a real challenge to me when it comes to the "MV Musical Wheel Of Fortune" & "The Anything Goes Wheel Of Fortune" & "The New Edition 20 Questions" Games. You have really made those games hard at times, but loads & loads of fun to play.You have REALLY made my brain work overtime.I could never express the gratitude that I feel in knowing that we have in you both the best Directors this site could have ever asked for. But I am extremely grateful that you both are here. And my wish for the upcoming year, is that you both will continue to have the desire, strength, & LOVE of all things "Miami Vice", that keep this member coming back for more.So FERRARIMAN & VICECHIC84, THANK YOU For All That You Do For Me & This Site.BEST WISHES TO YOU BOTH & YOUR FAMILIES FOR A NEW YEAR FULL OF HEALTH, WEALTH, JOY & PEACE.And now I present to you both this Golden Trophy:Eingefügtes Bild:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

To Shill:I want to take this opportunity to THANK YOU for being an ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL MEMBER.You have graced this forum with all the Banner's that you have provided for us, your moving avatars, and your wit filled responses to threads.And you have proved to be a challenge to me when it comes to many a "MV Quote"You have REALLY made my brain work to its full capacity.I could never express the gratitude that I feel in knowing that we have one, in you, of the best MEMBERS this site could have ever asked for. But I am extremely grateful that you are here. And my wish for the upcoming year, is that you will continue to have the desire, strength, & LOVE of all things "Miami Vice", that keep this member coming back for more.So SHILL, THANK YOU For All That You Do For This Site.BEST WISHES TO YOU & YOURS FOR A NEW YEAR FULL OF HEALTH, WEALTH, JOY & PEACE.And now I present to you this Golden Trophy:Eingefügtes Bild:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

To Nofretz (Dadrian):I want to take this opportunity to THANK YOU for being an ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL MEMBER.You have graced this site with all the wonderful music that you have provided for us, and THANKS to you, the only music coming from my speakers is provided by the Great Dadrian Wilson.I could never express the gratitude that I feel in knowing that we have one, in you, of the best MEMBERS this site could have ever asked for. But I am extremely grateful that you are here. And my wish for the upcoming year, is that you will continue to have the desire, strength, & LOVE of all things "Miami Vice", that keep this member coming back for more.So Nofretz (Dadrian), THANK YOU For All That You Do For This Site.BEST WISHES TO YOU & YOURS FOR A NEW YEAR FULL OF HEALTH, WEALTH, JOY & PEACE.And now I present to you this Golden Trophy:Eingefügtes Bild:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well, I'm rather new to this site, so I probably can't give a full appreciation to all changes and transformation others were talking about, but I really like it here, it's fun, and there's a lot of nice people. :happy:And I would also like to thank all the administrators and other contributors for creating this wonderful site. Thank you, Ferrariman, and Cooper&Burnett, and Timm... okay, I should stop listing names, because I will surely forget someone anyway. :o Thanks, everyone! :clap::clap::clap::glossy:

To Cooper & Burnett:My Coach, My Dearest Friend:Where do I even begin with you?I take this opportunity to THANK YOU for being AN AWESOME & WONDERFUL CHIEF. Since I became a member of this wonderful site, You have been a REAL BLESSING to me & I feel safe in saying to all members of this site.You were my 1st Friend, always helping out in any & everything. And THANKS TO YOU, My DJ Photo Album is as inmense as it is.You have helped me out in more ways than I could ever list here, and have promptly answered all my questions & concerns. You have been there for me in good times & most of all in bad times, and I bet you didn't even know it.You have been the big brother to me that I always wanted, but never had. And if I haven't mentioned it before, I am just thrilled that you exist.I could never express the gratitude that I feel in knowing that we have one, in you, of the Best Chief's this site could have ever asked for. But I am extremely grateful that you are here. And my wish for the upcoming year, is that you will continue to have the desire, strength, & LOVE of all things "Miami Vice", that keep this member coming back for more.So Cooper, THANK YOU For All That You Do For Me & This Site.BEST WISHES TO YOU & YOURS FOR A NEW YEAR FULL OF HEALTH, WEALTH, JOY & PEACE.And now I present to you this Golden Trophy:Eingefügtes Bild:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Maria,Your the best!!Such KIND words too.I accept this honor with pride knowing it came from a vice fan, and friend.Thank you. :o

• Administrators

Thanks for the trophy and kind words Maria. This site wouldn't be the same without you too. :thumbsup::clap:Happy New Year. :fireworks:

• Administrators

Add my thanks to the list! I promise that I'll always keep trying harder to make things even better! :thumbsup:

To KaeptnCaipi:I want to take this opportunity to THANK YOU for being an ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL DIRECTOR.. Since my becoming a member of this wonderful site, you have been a REAL BLESSING to me & I feel safe in saying to all members of this site. I never got to know the former site owner, but feel strongly, that we now have the Very Best site owner we could have dreamed of.You have helped me out in so many ways than I could ever list here, and have promptly answered all my questions & concerns.You worked endlessly , but most of all willingly in ensuring that this site, with its Fierce Leader & Magnificent Administration Team make this the absolutely #1 & only site to come to for all "Miami Vice Fans" Worldwide. And it is my honor to have you leading us & an honor to call you my friend.I could never express the gratitude that I feel in knowing that we have one, in you, of the best Directors & Site Owner this site could have ever asked for. But I am extremely grateful that you are here. And my wish for the upcoming year, is that you will continue to have the desire, strength, & LOVE of all things "Miami Vice", that keep this member coming back for more.So KaeptnCaipi, THANK YOU For All That You Do For Me & This Site.BEST WISHES TO YOU & YOURS FOR A NEW YEAR FULL OF HEALTH, WEALTH, JOY & PEACE.And now I present to you this Golden Trophy:Eingefügtes Bild:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:P.S.: :shout:"ATTENTION ALL VICER'S & VICERETTES ROUND THE WORLD", We are down to the 2 day warning.:shout: Cause in only 2 days our Site Owner & Fierce Leader "KaeptnCaipi will be celebrating his BIRTHDAY.Mark Your Calendars!!!! Set All Your Alarms!!!! Post Little Notes Wherever Your Eyes Will See Them!!!!:eek: Tie Red Ribbons On Your Fingers!!!! But Do Not Forget This Date Or This Great Leader Of Ours!!!!:shout:

To MiamiJim:I want to take this opportunity to THANK YOU for being an ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL MEMBER & FRIEND. You have been a REAL BLESSING to me & I feel safe in saying to all members of this site.You have helped me out in more ways than I could ever list here, and have promptly answered all my questions & concerns.Your work with the "Neon & Location Trivias" have Really made my brain work to its full potential.You have proved to be a real challenge to me when it comes to the "Location & Neon Trivias", but you always make them lots of fun to play.I could never express the gratitude that I feel in knowing that we have one, in you, of the best MEMBERS this site could have ever asked for. But I am extremely grateful that you are here. And my wish for the upcoming year, is that you will continue to have the desire, strength, & LOVE of all things "Miami Vice", that keep this member coming back for more.So MIAMIJIM, THANK YOU For All That You Do For Me & This Site.BEST WISHES TO YOU & YOURS FOR A NEW YEAR FULL OF HEALTH, WEALTH, JOY & PEACE.And now I present to you this Golden Trophy:Eingefügtes Bild:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Maria' date='Your the best!!Such KIND words too.I accept this honor with pride knowing it came from a vice fan, and friend.Thank you. :o[/quote']Thank You Cooper!!!! I really do appreciate it very much.But those kind words are meant from the heart. You are my DEAREST & CLOSEST FRIEND. And I am THRILLED & HONORED to be able to call you my FRIEND & COACH.