Final Thoughts For 2009

Ferrariman

Thanks for the trophy and kind words Maria. This site wouldn't be the same without you too. :thumbsup::clap:Happy New Year. :fireworks:

You're Welcome TIMM!!!! But lucky for you & all other members on this Forum, you will never know what it would be like to not have me on this site, cause I am here to stay for a very long time to come.HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU & YOURS ALSO!!!!:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Add my thanks to the list! I promise that I'll always keep trying harder to make things even better! :thumbsup:

You're Very Welcome Ferrariman!!!! I'll hold you to that promise,;) but don't really know how else you can make this site even more wonderful than it already is. You & The Administration Team, Moderators & All Members are the sole reason I keep coming back for more.

thanks very much!! this is great!!

You're Very Welcome Dadrian!!!!Glad That You Liked It!!!!:)Keep Up The AWESOME WORK In The Upcoming Year!!!!;):clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

• Administrators

Hi Maria, thank you very much. But without all the other people you mentioned in this thread, this site would not be as half as good as it is. All the other team members are doing an excellent job and I want to thank you all for supporting me and .ws :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi Maria' date=' thank you very much. But without all the other people you mentioned in this thread, this site would not be as half as good as it is. All the other team members are doing an excellent job and I want to thank you all for supporting me and .ws :thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote']You're Very Welcome KaeptnCaipi!!!!You have an ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT & STRONG ADMINISTRATION TEAM.And ALL MEMBERS, from long time members to even the newest of members, are the best that I have ever had the PLEASURE & HONOR of knowing.And I LOVE each & everyone on this forum. ALL hold a special place in my heart and are a huge part of my life.WE HAVE A INCREDIBLY HUGE & EXTREMELY STRONG "MIAMI VICE" FAMILY HERE. And my wish & prayer for the New Year, is that we ALL, together, continue to make this site the ONLY site to come to for ALL "MIAMI VICE" fans worldwide.So To ALL Administrators, Moderators, & ALL Members:THANK YOU For Being WONDERFUL!!!! You Are ALL the reason this Vicerette keeps coming back for more.And I Wish You ALL A Great New Year Full Of Many Blessings, Health, Wealth, Joy & Peace And Lots Of Prosperity.So To All On This Forum::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

As I've said before' date=' this is a "safe haven" for MIAMI VICE fans. No bullies, no trolls, no bad people. "We take care of our own."I'll bet we're the envy of those who are on the "other" site. They obviously don't care anymore about MIAMI VICE or their website.Here, we DO care, and actually get along, and try to help each other out. Being a member here is like having a Platinum card. We're the platinum standard by which all other MIAMI VICE sites are measured.WE have the passion.WE have the experts.WE have the true fans.That is all due to good leadership, good admins, mods, and members. We are ALL what makes this site what it is........And what it is.....is great!Here's to EVERYONE! :cheers:-COOP[/quote']Coop says it very well for me, too. I am an occasional poster, and not very savy about this sort of undertaking. The other (un-named) site was not very friendly, and I moved over with the idea that if things kept up I would just drop out.So many on this site, too many to name without fear of forgetting someone, have been supportive and kind enough to tolerate my inexperience with the web and the site. I have tried to respond in kind, but the people on this site are beyond "welcoming". I extend my wishes for a safe and healthy New Year to each of you. Please be safe, and keep on coming back to the best MIAMI VICE site on the web.JN

I hope 2010 is better and brighter for everyone, especially my friends here at Miami Vice ws. Thanks to all of the folks, like Lou, who keep this site up and running!

Strange that everyone here (Europe) is asleep and you are waking up in America. It's the last night of the year here and the only one in the Netherlands who is awake this night is Omaha. Here it is 03.34 AM. Omaha is tired. Happy new year for all of you! Goodnight!

• 4 weeks later...
@Maria714:Wow! I've never been awarded a Golden Trophy before! Thanx! And thanx again for all your kind words Maria! We greatly appreciate it. But WS is a labour of love for Lou and I (as you can tell) and our level (and the WS Team) of dedication to this site and it's wonderful members is proven daily as we're always looking to find ways to take WS to new heights we never thought possible. And just as the Ferrariman appropriately posted, thanx so much for everybody's continued support! Here's to a great 2010 for everybody! :cheers:

@Maria714:Wow! I've never been awarded a Golden Trophy before! Thanx! And thanx again for all your kind words Maria! We greatly appreciate it. But WS is a labour of love for Lou and I (as you can tell) and our level (and the WS Team) of dedication to this site and it's wonderful members is proven daily as we're always looking to find ways to take WS to new heights we never thought possible. And just as the Ferrariman appropriately posted' date=' thanx so much for everybody's continued support! Here's to a great 2010 for everybody! :cheers:[/quote']You are Most Welcome ViceChic!!!!:flowers: It was a real Thrill & Pleasure to have done this for all members who do so much for this Wonderful Site.:happy: I just wish that I could have done more to show ALL members of this Magnificent Site, just how much I appreciate all that they do for this Vicerette who really appreciates all things done very much. You ALL are the reason that I keep coming back for more.;)