Biggest falling out

Shill

They had quite a falling out in Evan as I recall, resulting in a reconciliation to the Hammer song "The Talk" by the service (petrol) station .

I have to agree with Sonny-Burnett. They stopped being partners and Tubbs told Crockett you know where my desk is it's open 9 to 5. Not exact words....he was upset but they both wanted to clear the air. And love Hammer's music, the Talk. This I think is the worst. But, they had a falling out with the Burnett trilogy only I don't think that counts due to Crockett's Amnesia.......But another one is where Sonny is upset and telling Rico he can't go into Bolton Prison. That was a bit heated though Castillo was there to keep them in line.

They had quite a falling out in Evan as I recall' date=' resulting in a reconciliation to the Hammer song "The Talk" by the service (petrol) station .[/quote']I totally agree.....It was the sort of fight that truly cements a deep partnership. I think after this, C&T would have disagreements, but respect and loyalty were always the prime factor.

I have to agree with Sonny-Burnett. They stopped being partners and Tubbs told Crockett you know where my desk is it's open 9 to 5. Not exact words....he was upset but they both wanted to clear the air. And love Hammer's music' date=' the Talk. This I think is the worst. But, they had a falling out with the Burnett trilogy only I don't think that counts due to Crockett's Amnesia.......But another one is where Sonny is upset and telling Rico he can't go into Bolton Prison. That was a bit heated though Castillo was there to keep them in line.[/quote']Crocketsgrl ----you have an amazing memory! I can't recall the Bolton episode--which one is this?Thanks S-B

Crocketsgrl ----you have an amazing memory! I can't recall the Bolton episode--which one is this?Thanks S-B

I must say thank you Sonny, cause I have a terrible memory ask any one from Org who I nag about what episode did this come from and when I am talking about something I don't have the recall that a lot here do...lol...so thank you, sir. Anyway that is S 1 and now the famous memory, can't remember the name of the episode..:DBut Tubbs is serious with a woman who works in a restaurant and Laura calls Tubbs saying a man is dealing coke in there. Crockett and Tubbs go to deal with it and there is a shot out and she gets killed. Tubbs is hurting. They find out that the drugs are going through some of the correction officers at Bolton Prison. Tubbs says he'll go in there undercover. Crockett has put too many people away and Tubbs hasn't been around to long. Crockett has a fit that Tubbs will be in danger, but Tubbs is adamant about doing this and Castillo quiets Crockett down and as always it's Do It....lol......I think it's Right of passage? Now, here's where people that know me say, now she's going to ask again as usual........;) So Vice fans, help, what is the episode? Am I right with Right of Passage? Thanks

See my Org guys know how my brain is and I don't see Walk Alone on S 1 or S 2 but know that you guys are right. I thought it was in the earlier seasons. Ok just checked and it's S 3 episode 4 Walk alone. Thanks guys....you are right before I'm through editing my answer......:)

And my girl asks before I finish looking it up. You all know my ditz mind all to well now I'm scared.....Amber it's S 3 you are also right...lol.....thanks!

The episode you described is 'Walk Alone', from season 3. 'Rites Of Passage' is an episode in season 1, about Tubbs being reunited with and old friend from New York who is searching for her younger sister, and who gets caught up in drugs and prostitution.

I think they had a kind of heavy moment in "Too Much Too Late". That's when Crockett asks Tubbs to go easy with Val for the second time, in the lockers, and Rico gets kind of mad and goes heavy on Sonny, mentioning Caitlin. If I were Crockett, I'd be really hurt with that. Actually, it always impressed me how Crockett didn't take Tubbs aggressive attitude too badly in the ep. I always thought that could be related with Sonny's own personal confusion and burn-out situation since he was back in the force. Crockett looks during that season with less energy and that IMMO made him less incendiary too.

I think they had a kind of heavy moment in "Too Much Too Late". That's when Crockett asks Tubbs to go easy with Val for the second time' date=' in the lockers, and Rico gets kind of mad and goes heavy on Sonny, mentioning Caitlin. If I were Crockett, I'd be really hurt with that. Actually, it always impressed me how Crockett didn't take Tubbs aggressive attitude too badly in the ep. I always thought that could be related with Sonny's own personal confusion and burn-out situation since he was back in the force. Crockett looks during that season with less energy and that IMMO made him less incendiary too.[/quote']I forgot about that episode and scene Ivory....yes, the old Crockett I think would have had a fit at what Rico said. I think due to being burnt out and greif still fresh, he was just telling Rico and just didn't want any confirtations with Rico. He couldn't take it at that point I think......JMO. Thanks for bringing up this episode and scene.....

Did they ever say the name of the prison in Bad Timing? I just remember the concert and riot........and the jerks.

Rico Vs. Sonny-falling outsBesides the ones already mentioned: 1. Sonnyh and Rico were at each other's throats throughout the the first episode, even going so far as to punch each other's light's out. 2. Rico was annoyed at Sonny in Cool Running when he saw Crockett setting Noogie up3. Rico didn't like how Sonny criticized him for wanting to date the woman in the Great McCarthy4. Rico called Sonny cynical in "Too Little Too Late"5. "Evan" of course had the mother of all fights between Rico and Sonny, when Sonny became "Burnett" and he tried to kill Rico. It took a lot of convincing on Sonny's part before Rico could trust him again. Just a few. MJ