Biggest falling out

Shill

in the Daytona outside the nightclub in Buddies

That's right Evan. Sonny is ticked off at Rico for saying Robbie isn't being straight up. Oh and that reminds me, I think it was The Maze or Rite of Passage with Val and Diane. Sonny tells Rico that he doesn't think Val is telling them everything and how did she know this and that. Rico gets defensive with Sonny and Sonny's just saying how he sees it and that Rico is so close he might not see it. They are walking down stairs to the car,....Haven't seen that one is a while.........And turns out that Sonny was right and Rico goes a bit at Val.....

• 10 months later...

Thinking back to the hostilities between Crockett and Tubbs, who was usually right, or who was usually responsible for the fight/argument?At first thought, it semms that it was equal - sometimes Crockett was on the edge, sometimes Tubbs...but because Crockett is more the central character, the hostilities usually came from him...even his hostilities with Castillo and a little with Switek/Zito and Gina...but I can't recall with Trudy...but I suppose he was also the first to make amends and be a shoulder to cry on...