NEW CROCKETT ACTION FIGURE!

COOPER&BURNETT

You did it again!But the action figure has clear bleu eyes???I have looked op some pictures but DJ/Sonny doesn't have eyes with that color.Or am I to picky????

The figure is pretty cool but I think they could have made a better likeness of his face. It really doesn't look like Don Johnson, although they tried with the hair, eyebrows & facial lines. Still looks like someone else. (Superman?) :(

• Administrators

You guys need your eyes checked :) It's miniature Don Johnson!

I agree, much better than the last one. Now the obvious questions, where did you find this and where can it be bought?

The figure is pretty cool but I think they could have made a better likeness of his face. It really doesn't look like Don Johnson' date=' although they tried with the hair, eyebrows & facial lines.[/quote']makes me think of Patrick Swayze

Eingefügtes BildHow cool is this!? Outfitted in the classic SMUGGLER'S BLUES threads too!

It is pretty cool Cooper!!!!:clap::clap::thumbsup::thumbsup: He's wearing the same color jacket as practically all the guys on this board have been trying to find.

The new figure is much better than the old ones, but they made his face too rugged looking ....he actually looks like Pierce Brosnan than DJ, now that I studied it.