NEW CROCKETT ACTION FIGURE!

COOPER&BURNETT

Come on Coop' date=' you are killing us. Where can I find one? I want one of these![/quote']It's killing ya eh? :)O.k., here is what little I know. It's hard to get to this website for some reason.I view it as http://www.prophouse2000.com/crockett.htmlThe site states that they create custom art figures that are 1:6 scale, and that they are designed by STEVEN S. and ANDREA LEDFORD.It appears that you can contact them at:EMAIL: PtByNmbrs@aol.com Good luck!

http://www.prophouse2000.com/crockett.htmlThe site states that they create custom art figures that are 1:6 scale, and that they are designed by STEVEN S. and ANDREA LEDFORD.It appears that you can contact them at:EMAIL: PtByNmbrs@aol.com Good luck!

If anyone gets a reply, let us know! :thumbsup:

Why can I get it, but others can't?Did you type it out exactly as I wrote it?You can always try the email.

Fire 'em off an email.They have figures of batman, catwoman, wonderwoman, dr. who etc. They look pretty good.

Is anyone going to email them to buy one?The website states that they don't sell just the head sculpting alone.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

When are they going to make really good looking MIAMI VICE action figures? I have the Mezco figures, but I want a Switek and Zito figure... Not to mention the whole gang.Geeze....1984-2012, and counting.......:rolleyes:

Learn from my mistake, keep Sonny away from the wonder woman doll, don't store them in the same place or he will not get any work done. Just trouble and the Gina doll gets jealous.

Crockett and Tubbs 6ft. tall wax figures. CLICK HERECrockett Spurs? CLICK HERETUBBS: "She looks like your type." CROCKETT: "Long legged??" TUBBS: No' date=' kinky! :D[/quote']Now these 6 foot figures are unbelievably realistic! :cool: :thumbsup:Hey Coop....These should definitely be in your Miami Vice home museum.

Been away some time, but here I am again. (If somebody actually remembers me, haha) :)Awesome looking figures! Great pictures. I especially like the Crockett figures on the first page.:thumbsup:

Yeah Christian, I noticed the revolver & thought it should be in Tubbs' hand. Glad you pointed that out. Coop will put the correct guns in their hands! ;)

Crockett and Tubbs 6ft. tall wax figures. CLICK HERECrockett Spurs? CLICK HERETUBBS: "She looks like your type." CROCKETT: "Long legged??" TUBBS: No' date=' kinky! :D[/quote']I've seen the wax figures before, and have posted a picture of them in the scrapbook section, but these photos are MUCH better than the one's I posted, and these (which I believe are the very same ones) are for sale!Very Cool!(can you imagine how much it would cost for the auction fees, AND the shipping costs???)VERY COOL THOUGH!! :thumbsup:

Seems like the action figure is gone. I can't find any figures on that site.

...bummer.At least I saved the photos of the figure, and posted them here for all of us to see! :thumbsup: