Membermap online

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

There's a new membermap online.Each user can enter his residence. There are different maps for several countries available.Attention: if you live in the US you have to enter your state in front of your zip code.For example: you live in Miami Beach.1. Choose the "United States" map2. Enter "FL 33140" (don't forget to leave a space between your state and zip) and click on "Save changes"The membermap is a german plug in for our site so I'll have to translate it step by step. Never mind if there are still some german phrases they will be gone in a few days.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KaeptnCaipi

• crocketsgrl

• JonnyDaytona

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not terribly accurate. I live right on the south coast UK & it has me near London :confused:

Same over here.. the US map isn't accurate too. But it's not to bad.. Maybe I should move to Cape Coral, this will fix the problem :D

Caipi, I put in the US and the zipe for where I live. A map showed up and Jersey has a big tail,,..lol....anyway, this takes a day or so, you said, because my place did not come up but it asked me to save what I put in so I did. Now when this is done how will this appear? Will if be in your profile with a map? Will it show up in a special section with everyones name and a # to where they are located or with your post? I'm trying to understand how this will be since I've never seen this before. Thanks

I'm a woman without a City, Help!Caipi, I tried several more times taking a break in between. Tried about ten times and the minute I put in United States and before I put in my zip code it comes up No City Found. I tried it with the zip code first as well and still comes up that way before I put in the US......my zip code is 08724 In New Jersey in the middle by the ocean, Lou knows since he is from NJ too.......

• Administrators
Caipi' date=' I tried several more times taking a break in between. Tried about ten times and the minute I put in United States and before I put in my zip code it comes up No City Found. I tried it with the zip code first as well and still comes up that way before I put in the US......my zip code is 08724 In New Jersey in the middle by the ocean, Lou knows since he is from NJ too.......[/quote']+1 on this.No workie for me. :cry:

• Administrators
Caipi' date=' I tried several more times taking a break in between. Tried about ten times and the minute I put in United States and before I put in my zip code it comes up No City Found. I tried it with the zip code first as well and still comes up that way before I put in the US......my zip code is 08724 In New Jersey in the middle by the ocean, Lou knows since he is from NJ too.......[/quote'] If I enter your zip code the city "Brick" is shown? Is that correct?? For US members:1. choose "United States" as country. As zip code please enter your state (fl, nj...) then space and then your zip code. It should look like this: "nj 08724". Then click on "Save changes". Every time I try it works.

• Administrators

+1 on this. No workie for me. :cry:

Hi timm, where do you live and what's you zip code?

• Administrators

OK, got it. I followed the above instructions.Note: It is confusing because it does not ask for your state first, only your zip code.You may want to change that for future reference.Just a thought.Tim

• Administrators
OK' date=' got it. I followed the above instructions. Note: It is confusing because it does not ask for your state first, only your zip code. You may want to change that for future reference. Just a thought. Tim[/quote'] OK, I added the state in the heading, when you enter your location. But you still have to enter it as I posted above: "State" space "zip code" -> "FL 33101"

• Administrators

It doesn't work for me either. I can chose country "Sweden" but there are no citys found. What to do?

Did you enter your zip code?