Membermap online

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

I don't know what you're all doing :confused: Every time I try everything works perfect ;)Just take a look at the picture.

post-2-13892962844575_thumb.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KaeptnCaipi

• crocketsgrl

• JonnyDaytona

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well look at that, it now does say Brick and I am now listed..lol...thanks Caipi. I did what you said. Like Timm said maybe on the actual site it should be explain like that or a pic like you did.

• Administrators

It took me about 6 or more times to finally get it

Why am I not surprised!!!OOOOOOOOOH :D:D:DJust teasing darling. Don't feel bad, I did it over a dozen times.

Did you enter your zip code?

No, but I did now and it worked perfectly!Thanks, next time I'm going to read the instructions better I promise.

Ok, it took me even longer you guys. And my name is on the map site but I don't see on my posts the KM from I guess it's a place in Germany?

Again, Caipi, I've noticed a few on the map like me don't have the KM, guess it doesn't matter since I don't read German. But just curious why some do and some don't have that under where they are from.

• Administrators
Ok' date=' it took me even longer you guys. And my name is on the map site but I don't see on my posts the KM from I guess it's a place in Germany?[/quote'] I think, and this is just me, believe that that distance you see is the others (members) distance from you (assuming they are also on the map).Just AWAG here.

• Administrators
I think' date=' and this is just me, believe that that distance you see is the others (members) distance from you (assuming they are also on the map). Just AWAG here.[/quote'] Yes, Timm, you're exactly right!

Membermap postingHi,I have input my state/zip in every combination that i've seen recommended on here and it doesn't take. Any ideas? Also, I feel a little dumb for asking, but is there a setting that reverses the order of the posts so I can see the most recent on page1 . Thanks,DF

• Administrators

had similar problems until I was advised to leave a space between the state and zip (for ex. NJ 07506) Did you try that?

yeah sue and I need visual aids:D

I always need visual aids, Amber. Or the Step one do this and then Step two do that....lol.....that is just me......You all know this so stop laughing Timm. :DOk, Amber you are on the map and so am I but I didn't get the KM from where you are to me?....Yes, I edited this for that silly question.

Thanks FerrariMan, I'm embarrassed to say that I was entering my correct zipcode (Flagstaff, AZ), but my subconscious was putting FL in the state field. lol. I think when I get on this site it feels like I'm in Miami again. DM

• Administrators

Which 2 members are the furthest away from each other?

DJAngel is about 9245 km (5744 miles) away from my home town. But I dont' know if this is the furthest away distance.

DJAngel is about 9245 km (5744 miles) away from my home town. But I dont' know if this is the furthest away distance.

If not, it must be running a close second... I thought we had at least one Australian, but maybe I'm thinking of .org....

I wanna know why I can't tell how far people are from me? No smart answers from the peanut gallery, I'm serious....:radar: got the radar out looking!

• Administrators

You can see the distance to other users on the upper right side of the posts.Take a look here:Eingefügtes BildAnother way is the membermap. Check out membermap statistics which you can find below the map:Eingefügtes BildThis is how it should look like.

When you put me up you have that under me but when I look at my posts it's not there, that's Strange. Oh and I was kidding about the peanut gallery thing. It was meant for just some of the members I joke with.Well, I guess it's not to important because I don't know kilometers anyway, that the right word? Thanks Caipi

I have tried to post on that damn map several times without luck. I live in Niagara Falls and my postal code is L2E 6T3. I have entered it numerous times and the puter just shudders, farts then sighs and says...no way!!!!!It will NOT post my little flag???????????????????Any puter geniuses out there?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

for some reason its putting me in ireland... should be in centre of england!

Hm... very strange. What's your zip code? I'll try it out.