Questions & Answers Trivia

Ferrariman

14 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Has this one happened before?:

What was Robbie’s son’s name? 

8 hours ago, timm525 said:

Was it Robbie Jr? Drawing a blank on this one and I watch that ep a lot too.

Try again

Arquitectonica is the architecture firm which designed the Atlantis Condo seen in the opening montage and "Hit List":

triv2.png.43ef893a19ae69f258528b5078d651e1.png 

and the Pink House seen in "No Exit" and "Mirror Image"

triv1.png.54f23eb9c72018202e44ba1c469e4468.png

In what episode does which character mention Arquitectonica?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, airtommy said:

Correct.  And in a mere 6 minutes!!!  You're almost as quick on the draw as Ludovici Armstrong.  :)

It was more the luck of the draw. I’d just logged on and bam! :wuerg: :) 

In which episode & scene do we see video arcade games?  There are many, so let's limit it to one answer per person to let more people play.

45 minutes ago, airtommy said:

In which episode & scene do we see video arcade games?  There are many, so let's limit it to one answer per person to let more people play.

This is really the only one I can think of. In the episode "Trust Fund Pirates," where Crockett and Tubbs spend time with Lani. 

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, summer84 said:

This is really the only one I can think of. In the episode "Trust Fund Pirates," where Crockett and Tubbs spend time with Lani. 

Yes!

14 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

“Pole Position” at the racer party in “Florence Italy”. 

Wow, I totally forgot about that one!

• Like 1

Ref video arcade games:

How about Tale of the Goat when Romulus arrives at an arcade but Legba and his men are already there waiting.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, miamijimf said:

Ref video arcade games:

How about Tale of the Goat when Romulus arrives at an arcade but Legba and his men are already there waiting.

Yup!  I can think of at least two more.

On 10/23/2018 at 6:24 PM, airtommy said:

So far we have Trust Fund Pirates, Tale of the Goat, and Florence Italy.  I can think of two more episodes.  Hint:  they were the same location ...

10 minutes ago, airtommy said:

So far we have Trust Fund Pirates, Tale of the Goat, and Florence Italy.  I can think of two more episodes.  Hint:  they were the same location ...

Hmm...

season?

How about 1438 Collins Avenue?  The same building with arcade machines you see in the Pilot where you see Tubbs walk before he gets confronted by Trini in the alley.  In LMD when Jackie takes her first "John" into the Henrosa Hotel, Cat is outside across the street looking up waiting for her.  Behind him is a laundromat/video arcade.

29 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

How about 1438 Collins Avenue?  The same building with arcade machines you see in the Pilot where you see Tubbs walk before he gets confronted by Trini in the alley.  In LMD when Jackie takes her first "John" into the Henrosa Hotel, Cat is outside across the street looking up waiting for her.  Behind him is a laundromat/video arcade.

That's it.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

"Borrasca"  I believe?  Castillo needed 3 words to login to something on a computer.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2019 at 7:48 AM, Dadrian said:

How many times can you name that Tubbs runs a background check on someone before asking/telling Sonny?

Well, he started off with a bang in Brother's Keeper, so that's a start. I'll have to really think about this one!

• Like 1

On 1/15/2019 at 7:48 AM, Dadrian said:

How many times can you name that Tubbs runs a background check on someone before asking/telling Sonny?

Good question!  :thumbsup:  You thought about this while watching the pilot Rickenbacker Causeway clip, didn't you?