Questions & Answers Trivia

Ferrariman

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

140mph :eek:

Correct :thumbsup:

You would have no doubt that an impact like that is difficult to survive... :p head-on to your forehead like in the episode anyway...

Edited by Daytona74
  • Like 1

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

How many times more than that was Thurmond’s service?

hm I watched that episode about a month ago. Did she say an exact price for Thurmond...?

3 minutes ago, Daytona74 said:

hm I watched that episode about a month ago. Did she say an exact price for Thurmond...?

She didn't explicitly say Thurmond's price. I think she said something like: "I'm charging him more. Fair, but more."

Edited by Retro80sfan

yeah, I just had a look at the episode. Retro80sFan was dead on, that's exactly what she said.

Next question -

according to an interview Edward James Olmos gave a few years ago, what was the very first scene that was filmed with him as Castillo when EJO arrived in Miami?

Hint: it's not the one where he steps into the OCB for the first time.

Edited by Daytona74

17 minutes ago, Daytona74 said:

no. Not a scene in his office.

Next hint: It's around the mid section of One Eyed Jack.

Shot in the dark, is it when they find Barbara Carrow?

Next question -

according to the timeline explained in Golden Triangle Pt II, going back from early 1985, what year did Castillo begin his DEA assignment of interdicting opium in the Golden Triangle?

Edited by Daytona74

We'll count that... :thumbsup:

Castillo says that during his time with the DEA, he spent three years in the Golden Triangle. Then when he got into the ambush where many of his men died and his house was blown up and his wife feared dead, he came back to the U.S. Which, according to him, was "five years ago" in the episode "Golden Triangle", which aired in January of 1985. That would put the beginning of his assignment in the Golden Triangle around late 1976 or early 1977.

Bit of a tough one, sorry... :p

Edited by Daytona74