MY HISTORIC VICE ACQUISITION?

COOPER&BURNETT

Some possible VERY interesting news may be coming from one my three latest vice acquisitions.One of the items could be historic, and a very important find for us vice fans. Or ...it may be something very unique and a one of a kind that was not previously known to us vicers.I won't know until it is delivered, and I have a chance to a analyze it.Even in worse case scenario, it's a one of a kind cool item from Vice.I'm also hoping that I may also be able to communicate with the former owner of this item who worked on the series, as this item was in his personal possession, and I have his name and address. I'm hoping to have luck with this. He lives in my state.Perhaps he can answer some questions about this possible unique item. Perhaps I can get him to join this site (He's been pretty busy in Hollywood, so I don't think he would have time to join, but could perhaps answer my questions).Looks like we ALL will have to wait and see what one of these items really is!This could be just interesting, ..or it could be HUGELY historic for us vice fans!!I'll keep you posted. Stay tuned.Are you excited??!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• DJAngel

• Mr. Calderon

• Christine

That song came to mind so I googled the lyricsNot all fit, but these do:DAnticipation, AnticipationIs making me lateIs keeping me waiting...So I'll try to see into your eyes right nowAnd stay right here, 'cause these are the good old days.

Excited???????? I wish it was a few days later and you have analized the thing you bought!Can't you give a hint???;)

Well, being I'm still not certain what this exactly is, the only "hint" is that it could be a part of MIAMI VICE's evolution.I'd be a bummer if this isn't what I think it is.If not, it'll just be a cool vice item,....but I'm hoping it's bigger than that!

evolution you mean...til the season 5' date=' right? No including the "movie".[/quote']I mean it COULD have something to do with the evolution of the TV series,.... NOT the crappy movie.Let's hope I'm correct pal.

I´m really curious and can´t wait to hear what it is! You always succeed in keeping us in excitement' date=' Coop![/quote']Let's hope I deliver once again. :thumbsup:It's too early to really know.Stay Tuned!!

What a suspense :hot: How long shall we wait ???I hope your "acquisition" won't be damaged during delivery, stolen, or even simply delayed ... we could never survive to such a hardship :rolleyes:

• Administrators
I'm also hoping that I may also be able to communicate with the former owner of this item who worked on the series' date=' as this item was in his personal possession, and I have his name and address. [/quote']As long as his initials aren't Rick Bravo we're good with that.

What a suspense :hot: How long shall we wait ???I hope your "acquisition" won't be damaged during delivery' date=' stolen, or even simply delayed ... we could never survive to such a hardship :rolleyes:[/quote']I'd say that it could be here within the week. Maybe sooner, maybe later. It really depends on when it was shipped, and when the courier gets here.I don't think it will be damaged, as it's not a prop, and it's not clothes this time.Again, remember, I could be WRONG. It may only be just a pretty cool item....OR it could be an important vice item. Be prepared for the possibility of a letdown as it's only a hunch that I'm going on right now, as I have not looked it over, or talked to the owner yet.It's a fun mystery at the moment! :thumbsup:

How did you know that you wanted to own this thing absolutely if you don´t know what it is?:confused:

I'll have to explain that later.I have been notified that it has been sent, so being it's from the Hollywood area, it should be here in a day or so.

Is it the Bug Van:D

WOW! I wish!Well let's see, it has been suspected that it's DON JOHNSON himself, the bug van, the paper that has MTV COPS written on it.Those are some super finds.You guys are going to be really, REALLY disapointed then, as this can't live up to that kind of billing.It could be interesting,....but not in THAT league.