MY HISTORIC VICE ACQUISITION?

COOPER&BURNETT

mayby it is a paper with the notes about the clothes the caracters wear in the show???Since you really have a lot of mv clothes???I am so curious about the thing you bought :eek::p:confused:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• DJAngel

• Mr. Calderon

• Christine

It's not Elvis, and it's not ties or any clothes.Perhaps it will come today.Now I REALY hope it's what I think it is, or this could be a major letdown for you all. Like I said previously, it was just a hunch when I bought it, and have not been able to research it, as I don't have it yet.Let me be clear,....I could be wrong about this item.I'll still be happy with the aquisition regardless, as it's 100% authentic.It was jut a gut feeling that this could be something more important.If I was correct, I'll be thrilled.Just don't get your hopes up too high please.

Coop, it is sort of fun guessing what it might be. Since you ruled out clothes, then maybe we all need to be thinking a smaller prop of some sort. Maybe it is Ricardo's St. Christopher necklace? Or perhaps it is one of the prop pistols? :)

Its Gregory Sierra´s lost wig. MMann planned he should use it on the pilot but that time, Miami was hit by a hurricane, and Gregory had lost it. Im happy Coop found it at last!

Coop' date=' it is sort of fun guessing what it might be. Since you ruled out clothes, then maybe we all need to be thinking a smaller prop of some sort. Maybe it is Ricardo's St. Christopher necklace? Or perhaps it is one of the prop pistols? :)[/quote']It's not a prop, and it wasn't seen in the show.

Lease receipt for a Testarosa? :confused:Original pair of sun glasses? :blind:Pilot script? :shout:I'll post more when I come up with more :D

Go ahead.....after all, it's your time. :)

Its Gregory Sierra´s lost wig. MMann planned he should use it on the pilot but that time' date=' Miami was hit by a hurricane, and Gregory had lost it. Im happy Coop found it at last![/quote']Ahhhhhh man.......you figured it out. :cry:

• Administrators
When I die' date=' I'd like to come back as Callie's underwear. :);)[/quote']Have you seen Callie lately? You really don't want to come back as a pair of "depends" do you? ;)

Have you seen Callie lately? You really don't want to come back as a pair of "depends" do you? ;)

:D:DI meant 1985 Callie. :happy::thumbsup:

A script, maybe marked up by the actor using itA contract for a major playerNew behind the scenes photosNever released interviewsHairOriginal PR material

To me, the evolution of Miami Vice was:The change from the Daytona to the Testarossa.The death of Larry ZitoCrockett becoming a drug lordThe tossing of C&T's badges....so maybe you have Crockett's badge?

A script' date=' maybe marked up by the actor using itA contract for a major playerNew behind the scenes photosNever released interviewsHairOriginal PR material[/quote']And the list goes on and on and on.....:)

To me' date=' the evolution of Miami Vice was:The change from the Daytona to the Testarossa.The death of Larry ZitoCrockett becoming a drug lordThe tossing of C&T's badges....so maybe you have Crockett's badge?[/quote']No. Nothing like that at all. Once again (listen up everyone again please) It's not a prop, it's not clothes, it was not seen in the show.

Castillo´s shaved moustache hair.... lets pray its really from the moustache.....but i wouldnt like to own any hair....

:):)

I have to say it with Crockett: I hate the waiting!;)

It should have been here by now. :evil:I'm practically in the same city for pete's sake! :thumbsdown:Three vice items, (and the Faltermeyer cd that I paid extra for one day shipping which was re routed) have still not shown up. They should have ALL been here today. :cry:I must say I was bummed when I checked my mail only to find.....nothing.Stay tuned.....

We're all waiting in antici......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................pation. :confused:

We're all waiting in antici......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................pation. :confused:

Oddly enough, ....so am I.