Spring Yet?

Shill

Yes...We had a killer snow storm last saturday morning and by that evening it began to melt. For the last few days its been sunny and mild (above freezing) and it actually quite nice here.I even heard some birds singing yesterday..............:shout:

Today we had a nice coating of snow to wake up to. But starting Saturday we will have a 3-4 day stretch of low 50 degree days. Can't wait.

IN my area, it´s rather cold (about 22 degree). The sun has been shining today, and, of course, the birds are singing, but I think that they only desperately try to sing away the winter. For the weekend, the forecast has promised that the winter returns.

Guest neworder

Been mildly warmer here in the North UK, got 7/8C for past few days so and maybe, just maybe next week might get double figures for the first time early December. As for America it looks like it's warming up a bit, Florida still looks decidedly poor temperature wise but other places are looking much better for their time of year. First February since 1950 without any tornado's, how about that? and in an El Nino year? I remember posting on here a few months back predicting loads of tornado's for florida in February ... how wrong I was lol. Proves that the climate is a hard beast to predict.

we had around 10-13C here in Vienna for the last few days, but it will cool down to 3-4C over the weekend :confused:

• Administrators

Got our butts kicked last week in Northern New Jersey with a foot and a half of snow but it's quickly melting with temps in the mid to upper 40's. Looks like Spring is here but in March, you just never know!

We had a few good days this week with sun and about 6 degrees celcius at the most. Ad night it was below zerow.For tomorrow they predict snow again:freeze::cry:

A lot of rain, then a few sunny days in the upper 60's, then cool rain again for days and days, then two sunny days, then many days of rain yet again. :rolleyes:(Must be this global warming thing..........not.) :)I wanna wear my linen blazers! C'mon spring! I wanna wear pastels.

IT FINALLY HIT 50 DEGRESS WITH SUNSHINE IN SOUTHERN INDIANA!!!:clap::clap:Time for a linen blazer! Mine a light tan, a little more conservative, but linen...

Guest neworder

We got so close yesterday, 9.5C/49F. Quite annoyed. Even Banff in Canada has managed to get double figure temperatures before us here in the North in the UK this year. I think we should achieve a 10C/50F next week sometime.

Yesterday, when I finished the late shift in the nursing home it was snowing. About 2 inch were covering the roads. This morning, when I got up, it was about 10 inch of snow. So, if there had been signs for spring, they´re all covered with snow now!

Guest neworder
Yesterday' date=' when I finished the late shift in the nursing home it was snowing. About 2 inch were covering the roads. This morning, when I got up, it was about 10 inch of snow. So, if there had been signs for spring, they´re all covered with snow now![/quote']I'm off to Berlin on a field-trip in a few weeks, I hope it's warmed up by then lol Wishful thinking maybe.

Today we had a nice coating of snow to wake up to. But starting Saturday we will have a 3-4 day stretch of low 50 degree days. Can't wait.

I brought it back from Hawaii. You're welcome! :D

Hey Coop...I thought it never rained in California? :rain:At least the song says so?????????????????????? :radio:

The song you're thinking of is "It Never Rains in SOUTHERN California." ;)

It was 36* the other night down here in sunny Florida. :freeze:

I usually go to Orlando once a year. Picked a good year to go to Hawaii. :D:hot:

It's kind of started starting... but now it's all frozen again, ice and snow everywhere. :freeze: Not as bad as December, of course, but not much like spring too.:rolleyes:The weather forecast says it's going to warm up a bit in the middle of next week, though, so I hope for the best. :)

Yesterday' date=' when I finished the late shift in the nursing home it was snowing. About 2 inch were covering the roads. This morning, when I got up, it was about 10 inch of snow. So, if there had been signs for spring, they´re all covered with snow now![/quote']Watch out for yellow snow!!!

Last week we had a few mild days after weeks with snow coming and going and rather cold temperatures (quit unusal here, normally we are lucky if we see any snow at all in winter). It really looked like spring was getting closer, but the day before yesterday it snowed again a little and temperatures dropped around the freezing point!:freeze:

It felt like spring today where I live, but I hear that rain returns.I wanna take the top off my beauty. ....I also want to take the top off my convertible. ;)

Spring....I'm hoping for the full blown Summers that us Floridians are so used to. Cause this weather is really kicking my Vicerette Tooshie here.:p

Guest neworder

Finally, we have had 10C/50F, first time in 3 months that we've got into Double figures. To put things in perspective we had had about 14 days of 10C+ by this point last year. Things finally looking up, maybe even 12C/54F on Sunday, whoa lol!