Spring Yet?

Shill

Thurdsday, it should be 63 degrees here. A cold front from Alaska / Canada pushed down bringing cold air. It's in the 30's at night, and was somewhere in the high 40's during the day (with really cold wind). Although I can take a vacation anytime I wish, I'm holding out for the warmer weather (who want's to be bundled up and cold on vacation?)!

After a cold, rainy day,:rain: the forcast for next week should be a very nice 78 degrees!! :dance2: That's convertible weather. I can't wait to take a week off next month during Easter (the ULTIMATE day for Pastel!!!)

The meteorologists announced that spring in Russia will be late this year... :( It has warmed a bit, but the frost returns for the whole next week. :freeze: Hope it's not for long, but who knows...

Winter has returned in my area, too. Yesterday morning, everything was covered with snow (white snow, maynard, not yellow snow!!). It was only 17 degree! This year, I can´t await spring to come!

After three months of horrible temperatures (we had snow here the day before our Xmas office party on 18th December and it hasn't warmed a lot since then), my toes are starting to thaw out and the crocuses/crocii are flowering so Spring is arriving in Essex. The weather forecasts are saying it will be warmer in the coming week but with more rain ... I would love warmth AND sunshine!

problem here in the uk is that when it gets warmer, it usually rains!so right now we have cold and sunny, and looking forward to mild and wet!great!!!