Did Tubbs ever drive the Ferrari?

Guest myonlyvice

Guest myonlyvice

It seems like he might have done this once, maybe. I'm not sure if it's related or not, but on the inside of the second season DVDs there's a picture of C&T in a vehicle and Tubbs is driving. It's hard to tell if the vehicle is the Caddy or the Ferrari. You can only see the windshield from a side angle. Can somebody else please check this out?

Tubbs drove the ferrari in Hit List after Crockett meets Caroline at the court house. Crockett and him switch up when they arrive.

That IS the only time in HITLIST.Every time after that, Crockett was a passenger in the caddy.Although we never see it, Crockett drove the caddy. He drove it in the episode, WHATEVER WORKS. He asked Tubbs to throw him the keys so he could drive over and check out his Daytona, which was going to be auctioned off. Also, Tubbs never drove the Testarossa.-COOP

That IS the only time in HITLIST.Every time after that' date=' Crockett was a passenger in the caddy....-COOP[/quote']How many times did he sit in the back seat of the caddy ?

How many times did he sit in the back seat of the caddy ?

I give up. How many? :)I remember him hiding in the back seat in SONS AND LOVERS in which Tubbs drove.Wasn't he in the back whenever Castillo was a passenger like in GOLDEN TRIANGLE?

In "Hitlist", during the scene after Tubbs finds out that the Hitman is on his way over to Caroline's house, somebody (I always presumed Tubbs) drives the Ferrari over to Caroline's house in order to intercept Crockett and his family there. If you remember, Crockett drives himself and his family to Caroline's house in that huge wooden looking car thing. Meanwhile the Ferrari is being driven like a bat out of hell over to Caroline's place.

List of Vehicles Crockett or Tubbs Drove....No particular order:TUBBS:Cowboy CaddySpyderJeep (hot wired...in Redemption in Blood)...any others ?CROCKETTSpyderTestoDodge Dart....any others ?

somebody (I always presumed Tubbs) drives the Ferrari over to Caroline's house in order to intercept Crockett and his family there. If you remember, Crockett drives himself and his family to Caroline's house in that huge wooden looking car thing. Meanwhile the Ferrari is being driven like a bat out of hell over to Caroline's place.

Yes, both instances where Tubbs drove the Daytona were in HIT LIST, at the beginning and at the end. Which is how the Daytona is at Crockett's house after he drives his family there in the station wagon later used in National Lampoon's Vacation. I think Gina rode with Tubbs, and is the passenger almost ejected as the car crosses a particularly rough intersection (although, I hope it was a stuntperson and not the lovely Saundra whos head pops up in that shot).JN

post-109-13892963080965_thumb.jpg

somebody (I always presumed Tubbs) drives the Ferrari over to Caroline's house in order to intercept Crockett and his family there. If you remember, Crockett drives himself and his family to Caroline's house in that huge wooden looking car thing. Meanwhile the Ferrari is being driven like a bat out of hell over to Caroline's place.

OOOhhhhhhhh!!Your RIGHT!I did forget that. Good call Papa Legba! :clap:

Guest myonlyvice

Don't forget about Crockett driving that old, black pickup after the Daytona got blown up.As for the original question, can anybody tell what vehicle this is on the inside of the season 2 DVDs?

Don't forget about Crockett driving that old' date=' black pickup after the Daytona got blown up.As for the original question, can anybody tell what vehicle this is on the inside of the season 2 DVDs?[/quote']Yeah, that's the Daytona from a season 2 episode, only the picture has been flipped. Tubbs is actually the passenger. The steering wheel in the U.S. is on the left, not right.Look at the picture in a mirror to see the way it really is.-COOP

Look at the picture in a mirror to see the way it really is.-COOP

Speaking of "FLIPPED PICTURES", that must mean that Tubbs also was driving the Scarab on the return trip from Caldrone's place....

Guest myonlyvice

Thanks, C&B. After I went back and looked at the picture more closely, the steering wheel is obviously in front of Crockett on the right-hand side, not Tubbs. When I saw Tubbs sitting on the "driver's side" of what appeared to be the Daytona, I did not take the time to look for the steering wheel. It's weird how you get what seems to be a 3D effect when you consider both perspectives of the front and back (probably not the technical terms) of the film.

Guest neworder

No particular order:TUBBS:Cowboy CaddySpyderJeep (hot wired...in Redemption in Blood)...any others ?CROCKETTSpyderTestoDodge Dart....any others ?

Crockett 'rented' a Ferrari in Rock and a Hard Place, not sure which model though. Also a Camaro in the Pilot

Crockett 'rented' a Ferrari in Rock and a Hard Place' date=' not sure which model though. Also a Camaro in the Pilot[/quote']"Rent a Ferrari. How very L.A."&"Little early aren't you airheads?"

Thanks' date=' C&B. After I went back and looked at the picture more closely, the steering wheel is obviously in front of Crockett on the right-hand side, not Tubbs. When I saw Tubbs sitting on the "driver's side" of what appeared to be the Daytona, I did not take the time to look for the steering wheel. It's weird how you get what seems to be a 3D effect when you consider both perspectives of the front and back (probably not the technical terms) of the film.[/quote']No problem pal.Glad I could help.

Speaking of "FLIPPED PICTURES"' date=' that must mean that Tubbs also was driving the Scarab on the return trip from Caldrone's place....[/quote']No it was Crocket, but yes they did reverse the film making him on the right side instead of the left.

• Administrators

No particular order:TUBBS:Cowboy CaddySpyderJeep (hot wired...in Redemption in Blood)...any others ?CROCKETTSpyderTestoDodge Dart....any others ?

Crockett drove Jimmy Borges 58 Caddy in "The Prodigal Son" Also that was a 73/74 Plymouth Duster used to steal the Revillas' drugs, not a Dodge Dart. (Keep an eye on Tubbs in that scene. When returning to the car he accidentally closes the trunk on his tie and almost hangs himself!)

Crockett drove a Mustang in SMUGGLER'S BLUES, and drove another car (what was it, a ford ltd or something?) in CALDERONE'S DEMISE into the Ocean at the end of the car chase.

• Administrators
As for the original question' date=' can anybody tell what vehicle this is on the inside of the season 2 DVDs?[/quote']The obviously flipped picture looks like the beginning of "Out Where The Buses Don't Run"

Crockett drove a Mustang in SMUGGLER'S BLUES' date=' and drove another car (what was it, a ford ltd or something?) in CALDERONE'S DEMISE into the Ocean at the end of the car chase.[/quote']I'm just guessing the white Mustang was a 67.Lou, what do you think?