Did Tubbs ever drive the Ferrari?

Guest myonlyvice

• Administrators

The Mustang in "Smuggler's Blues" is a '67The Fairmont I mentioned was the car Sonny drove into the ocean in "Calderone's Demise" (just wanted to make sure we were talking about the right car/episode)

• 3 months later...

Been rack'in my brain on this....Other vehicles Crockett drove were the truck (after the Daytona bit the dust and before he got the testa in the episode STONE'S WAR), the car he commandeered in BAD TIMING, and the Porsche he drove in FORGIVE US OUR DEBTS, and the family station wagon in HIT LIST. Can anyone think of any other cars he drove that we have not yet mentioned?

somebody (I always presumed Tubbs) drives the Ferrari over to Caroline's house in order to intercept Crockett and his family there. If you remember, Crockett drives himself and his family to Caroline's house in that huge wooden looking car thing. Meanwhile the Ferrari is being driven like a bat out of hell over to Caroline's place.

I think ClarK Griswold (Vacation) loaned him his station wagon...:D

post-620-13892963163962_thumb.jpg

I think ClarK Griswold (Vacation) loaned him his station wagon...:D

Crockett's wagon wasn't THAT bad! :D

• Administrators

Rico drove some type of custom car in "Streetwise" when he went undercover as Butch the pimp. No idea what it is.

• 6 months later...

somebody (I always presumed Tubbs) drives the Ferrari over to Caroline's house in order to intercept Crockett and his family there. If you remember, Crockett drives himself and his family to Caroline's house in that huge wooden looking car thing. Meanwhile the Ferrari is being driven like a bat out of hell over to Caroline's place.

Yep with sparks flying off the undercarriage of the Daytona every time Tubbs hits a big bump. Painful to watch...... :cry:I would have forever revoked his (or anyone else's) driving privileges if he did that to mine. ;)

Gosh...I just read through this...Maybe I missed it but,In "Brothers Keeper"Crockett drives a white Camero when chasing Tubbs along the Intercoastal?Even at one point on 2 wheels(the most unrealistic car chase moment in the show ,thank god)

Gosh...I just read through this...Maybe I missed it but' date='In "Brothers Keeper"Crockett drives a white Camero when chasing Tubbs along the Intercoastal?Even at one point on 2 wheels(the most unrealistic car chase moment in the show ,thank god)[/quote'] I remember that too. Can't remember what boat Tubbs was driving when Crockett was chasing him--maybe was the Stinger? Just remember him saying something like "you beast, you" to the boat. About the Daytona, I have to check again now when we first see the Daytona in the pilot. Maybe was in the alley when Tubbs goes to meet Trini DeSoto?

I remember that too. Can't remember what boat Tubbs was driving when Crockett was chasing him--maybe was the Stinger? Just remember him saying something like "you beast' date=' you" to the boat. About the Daytona, I have to check again now when we first see the Daytona in the pilot. Maybe was in the alley when Tubbs goes to meet Trini DeSoto?[/quote']The Camero was mentioned in this thread actually.....Read thru again and caught it......I think it was the Stinger.I`ll take your word for it as to when the Daytona 1st shows up in the pilot...Cause I have yet again lent the 1st season to a friend....I gotta go get that back as a matter of fact..I`m overdue for some quality first season..:D:D

The Camero was mentioned in this thread actually.....Read thru again and caught it......I think it was the Stinger.I`ll take your word for it as to when the Daytona 1st shows up in the pilot...Cause I have yet again lent the 1st season to a friend....I gotta go get that back as a matter of fact..I`m overdue for some quality first season..:D:D

Hm, I would loan out a lot of things to my friends, but my MV DVDs, they'd have to be very trustworthy. ;)

Rico drove Sonny´s boat. Remember the scene: Sonny and the drug dealer drove with Sonny´s boat to the meeting point where they met with Scott Wheeler and Rico. Sonny had forgotten to pull the key out of the ignition. When the police arrived, Rico jumped into the boat and fled.

Rico drove Sonny´s boat. Remember the scene: Sonny and the drug dealer drove with Sonny´s boat to the meeting point where they met with Scott Wheeler and Rico. Sonny had forgotten to pull the key out of the ignition. When the police arrived' date=' Rico jumped into the boat and fled.[/quote'] Oh yeah, remembering. I remember how angry Crockett was when that happened. Good scene when Crockett was waiting on the bridge and then jumped into the boat. :thumbsup:But do you recall any other instances where Rico drove the Ferrari ? (either the Daytona or that other white car :p)

Actually, it seems to me as if Sonny tried to avoid giving the keys of his favorite toy to someone else.:) But I also can´t remember that Sonny ever drove Rico´s Caddy.

Actually' date=' it seems to me as if Sonny tried to avoid giving the keys of his favorite toy to someone else.:) But I also can´t remember that Sonny ever drove Rico´s Caddy.[/quote'] I can relate to that feeling for sure.. ;)I think you're right as well about Sonny and the Caddy. I'm surprised that there aren't more examples of Rico driving either Ferrari, though. Maybe the trivia masters in here will remember something that I can't....

• Administrators

But I also can´t remember that Sonny ever drove Rico´s Caddy.

"Whatever Works" Sonny asked Rico to toss him the keys to the Caddy so he could go check on his Daytona at the police impound. We never actually see him drive it but we can only assume he did since Rico did give him the keys.

• Administrators
About the Daytona' date=' I have to check again now when we first see the Daytona in the pilot. Maybe was in the alley when Tubbs goes to meet Trini DeSoto?[/quote']I believe the 1st time we see the Daytona is when Sonny gets out of the Daytona and hops in Leon's car and slaps barbeque all over his upholstery.

Hm' date=' I would loan out a lot of things to my friends, but my MV DVDs, they'd have to be very trustworthy. ;)[/quote']Very trustworthy.She`s actually the one that got me hooked on the show......;);)

I believe the 1st time we see the Daytona is when Sonny gets out of the Daytona and hops in Leon's car and slaps barbeque all over his upholstery.

Thanks Ferrariman. So am also assuming then, other than what was mentioned already here, that there were no other scenes where Rico drives the Ferraris from your recollection?

• Administrators

"Hit List" is the only episode he drove the Daytona and he never drove the Testarossa