CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

Who LOVES chocolate here, and what is your favorite chocolate?A candy bar? Chocolate milk? Chocolate bar? Also, have you met anybody that DOESN'T like chocolate? I mean, really hates the taste? .................neither have I.

OOOH chocolate my weakest spot in my attempt to lose weight.I love chocolate. White chocolate the best.:happy:Second is "hagelslag" a dutch product of little peaces of chocolate you can use to put on on your bread.( jammie)And with Eastern, chocolate eastern eggs. I just can not stop eating.:eek:And I met someone who doesn't like chocolate My dad. He says he gets ad headache from it.

For a piece of chocolate you can wake me up in the middle of the night. My daughters inherited my chocolate-addiction so I keep buying eastern eggs. :D

*Pandina pops up*CHOCOLATE!!!! :dance: I LOVE chocolate!My favourite is dark chocolate but I also like milk chocolate and of course Nutella.I don't like white chocolate because it's too sweet and that's why I'm addicted to M&M's peanuts: they're the perfect balance between sweet and salted.And no, I don't know anyone who doesn't like chocolate.

• Administrators

It's gotta be dark chocolate! I'm in heaven since Reese's recently came out with dark chocolate peanut butter cups!!

My favorite is Dark chocolate, but milk chocolate is fine also.Not much in the way of chocolate I don't like.I have yet to find Reese's peanut butter cups in dark chocolate, but I'm lookng.I also love mounds bars, and HERSEY'S DARK CHOCOLATE. M&M's are great too. I LOVE chocolate!

I LOVE, LOVE Chocolate!!!!:happy: I could eat CHOCOLATE all day long. But trying to stick to my diet & being a sufferer of Migraines (chocolate aggravates Migraines), I often have to limit my intake of Chocolate.:( But man, there are times when I will make the personal sacrifice of a Migraine just to get my Chocolate fix.;):D

I LOVE' date=' LOVE Chocolate!!!!:happy: I could eat CHOCOLATE all day long. But trying to stick to my diet & being a sufferer of Migraines (chocolate aggravates Migraines), I often have to limit my intake of Chocolate.:( But man, there are times when I will make the personal sacrifice of a Migraine just to get my Chocolate fix.;):D[/quote']That's a shame, as I've heard Chocolate has caffene in it, and can help stop a headache. A headache and a migraine are two different things I know.Dark Chocolate is supposed to give you health benefits. I don't know,.....or care really.I just want to eat a pizza for dinner, and have chocolate for desert! :thumbsup:

That's a shame' date=' as I've heard Chocolate has caffene in it, and can help stop a headache. A headache and a migraine are two different things I know.Dark Chocolate is supposed to give you health benefits. I don't know,.....or care really.I just want to eat a pizza for dinner, and have chocolate for desert! :thumbsup:[/quote']You're my kinda guy COOP!!!!;) That sounds like the perfect dinner to me.:):clap::thumbsup:

I like Dove Dark Chocolate. Some are cursed by being allergic to chocolate.:sick: I'd rather be allergic to eggs or tomatoes.

You're my kinda guy COOP!!!!;) That sounds like the perfect dinner to me.:):clap::thumbsup:

I AM your kinda guy!PIZZA, then CHOCOLATE. It's a winner!! :dance2:

It's gotta be dark chocolate! I'm in heaven since Reese's recently came out with dark chocolate peanut butter cups!!

FMan, those sound wonderful as the milk choc version were too sweet for me. I must look for them on my next trip in the US. My favourite UK chocolate is Cadbury's Dairy milk ... one sight of that purple wrapper and I start drooling :D (Here's hoping the new owners Kraft don't change it)

FMan' date=' those sound wonderful as the milk choc version were too sweet for me. I must look for them on my next trip in the US. My favourite UK chocolate is Cadbury's Dairy milk ... one sight of that purple wrapper and I start drooling :D (Here's hoping the new owners Kraft don't change it)[/quote']CarolineUK, I love Cadbury's Dairy! When I was living in the UK I always had to make a difficult choice between Cadbury and Maltesers! :)I miss Cadbury chocolate now that you've mentioned it so I think I'll go to an English grocery store here and buy some. (I'll buy Maltesers too) For milk chocolate I also like Swiss brand Lindt; they make the best dark chocolate ever: Excellence 70% :thumbsup:

I'm surprised to see so many who prefer dark chocolate. All people I know prefer milk chocolate! I wonder why. :confused:

I AM your kinda guy!PIZZA' date=' then CHOCOLATE. It's a winner!! :dance2:[/quote']Yes please, be my kinda guy: skip the pizza and go straight to chocolate dessert! ;)

Wow' date=' they look fabulous. I think I'll be bringing a lot of them home with me in June. I have to admit that I'm a pizza lover too. Seems as though the three things go hand in hand: pizza, chocolate and Miami Vice mmm heaven :happy:[/quote']You hit the nail on the head!PIZZA, CHOCOLATE, MIAMI VICE. :happy:Sounds like a perfect evening! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

As I write this, I'm eating a dark chocolate bar with goldenberry and lucuma. It's 70% cocoa and organic.It ain't bad! :tasse_prost:

Okay....I'm here!!!!:D Well, I too LOVE my Chocolate.:happy: As I write this, I will be gratifying my sweet tooth with a Hershey Milk Chocolate Bar ( the biggest I could find at the market today;)).I also love my Kit-Kat bars. My M & M's with Peanuts (Pandina), and my M & M's without peanuts. My Twix, Snickers....etc.etc.etc.:rolleyes: I can hear the pounds & the cavities knocking down my door. I'm coming!!!!:D:)