CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

Okay....I'm here!!!!:D Well' date=' I too LOVE my Chocolate.:happy: As I write this, I will be gratifying my sweet tooth with a Hershey Milk Chocolate Bar ( the biggest I could find at the market today;)).I also love my Kit-Kat bars. My M & M's with Peanuts (Pandina), and my M & M's without peanuts. My Twix, Snickers....etc.etc.etc.:rolleyes: I can hear the pounds & the cavities knocking down my door. I'm coming!!!!:D:)[/quote']Let the Chocolate speak to you.Chocolate is our friend.Give in to the Chocolate.Be one with the Chocolate.

Let the Chocolate speak to you.Chocolate is our friend.Give in to the Chocolate.Be one with the Chocolate.

Oh, I hear it speaking to me Cooper....Loud & Clear as a Church Bell.:);)Well, I guess I'm still in time to undo the damage that I have done these past two days come Summertime & Bikini season.:rolleyes::) At least....I hope I will be able to.:p

Oh' date=' I hear it speaking to me Cooper....Loud & Clear as a Church Bell.:);)Well, I guess I'm still in time to undo the damage that I have done these past two days come Summertime & Bikini season.:rolleyes::) At least....I hope I will be able to.:p[/quote']You gonna post pictures of you in a bikini this summer?

You gonna post pictures of you in a bikini this summer?

Nope....Sorry Cooper!!!! #1....The Administrators would not like it at all & I would be reprimanded. And #2....I don't want to be responsible for membership going down the tubes.:):rolleyes:

Nope....Sorry Cooper!!!! #1....The Administrators would not like it at all & I would be reprimanded. And #2....I don't want to be responsible for membership going down the tubes.:):rolleyes:

:) Your so funny! :)