• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• cageyJG

• timm525

• Maria714

Now trembling worker? :)So you were sporting the gold Rolex and had the Vice credentials handy. But did you also wear any Armani or a even a henley?

Tim, your cat sounds like a real party animal and a babe magnet all to boot! Beer and cake, what a combo.I can't wait for Coop to show up back to this thread to see all the wackiness that ensued today.

Now trembling worker? :)So you were sporting the gold Rolex and had the Vice credentials handy. But did you also wear any Armani or a even a henley?

Don't forget the Galco Miami Classic and a S&W 4506.:D

I wore a med. blue' date=' Hugo Boss half lined blazer, and a white henley.The watch was my not my Rolex (which I wore today), but was my gold BULOVA watch.[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/COOPER%20AND%20BURNETT/100_0470.jpgThe worker was trembling with fear as she KNEW how powerful us .WS members are.

However, I wasn't invited to the P ussy party you posted. That cat looks like it can have it's cake and eat it too.

And I thought going to a Taco Bell was hard!:D

It was tough, but somebody had to do it.

I have to keep this thread going; it's like crack or something. Who else from the internet goes on adventures for us to go report on stuff like this?1. Were the ribs delicious and right for the price? Did not look like you got a big portion.2. Good to hear you were sporting a blazer. Were the sleeves rolled up? 3. What music were you playing in your car while you drove to/from BK?4. Did you take personal security measures to ensure the BK personnel would not compromise your identity?5. Were you carrying weapons?

• Administrators
Tim' date=' your cat sounds like a real party animal and a babe magnet all to boot! Beer and cake, what a combo.I can't wait for Coop to show up back to this thread to see all the wackiness that ensued today.[/quote']Man, you have no idea! I come home and there is beer bottles and panties ever where and none left for me. :cry: I need to get him into a ten step program or something.Thank God he didn't discover Coop's Burger King ribs! :)

I have to keep this thread going; it's like crack or something. Who else from the internet goes on adventures for us to go report on stuff like this?1. Were the ribs delicious and right for the price? Did not look like you got a big portion.2. Good to hear you were sporting a blazer. Were the sleeves rolled up? 3. What music were you playing in your car while you drove to/from BK?4. Did you take personal security measures to ensure the BK personnel would not compromise your identity?5. Were you carrying weapons?

1. The ribs were delicious considering it was from a fast food joint. It was better than I thought they would be. The smelled good too!2. The sleeves were not rolled up on the blazer. I took it off when I ate, didn't want to get anything on it. 3. I was playing the MIAMI VICE COMPLETE COLLECTION cd #2.4. I only brought my badge. I would have broght more stuff had I given it more thought. I had to make a fast decition as I wanted to post the pictures that night.5. Figuring that the employees may pat me down, I was not carrying heat.I'll answer any and all questions, as I like this thread too. I do what I can for this site. :thumbsup::tasse_prost:

Famous Dave's, them's some ree-ibs! But I'll get up the gumption and try the BK ones, I'm sure they're pretty good. Thanks for the answers! Plus, can you imagine having to go for your sidearm while all covered in reeib snauce. I always go to the powder room and wash up, those moist toilettes don't do it for me.Not to threadjack, but if you guys have never tried Five Guys burgers, they're to die for. It's hard to eat at other chains since I tried them. They're fresh sizzling off the grill, thick, and you can get all sorts of stuff like grilled mushrooms, raw or grilled onions, peppers, etc. etc. etc. They grill in the cheese so it's all melty ooey gooey in the burger. They're a delicacy. No exaggeration.

Famous Dave's' date=' them's some ree-ibs! But I'll get up the gumption and try the BK ones, I'm sure they're pretty good. Thanks for the answers! Plus, can you imagine having to go for your sidearm while all covered in reeib snauce. I always go to the powder room and wash up, those moist toilettes don't do it for me.Not to threadjack, but if you guys have never tried Five Guys burgers, they're to die for. It's hard to eat at other chains since I tried them. They're fresh sizzling off the grill, thick, and you can get all sorts of stuff like grilled mushrooms, raw or grilled onions, peppers, etc. etc. etc. They grill in the cheese so it's all melty ooey gooey in the burger. They're a delicacy. No exaggeration.[/quote']If I had a Five Guys burgers in So. Cal, I'd try it.Just to note, I wasn't offered any wet naps, only napkins. Didn't really need it though.

The French will likely make fun of me because I probably said "toilets" instead of "towelettes."

:):)They have value meals with the ribs too. It comes with the ribs, "freedom fries" and a drink. ;)

It was tough' date=' but somebody had to do it.[/quote']Yes Coop, you are a very brave man to go on such a dangerous mission, a hero to the Vice community, you walked into that Burger King and wouldn't back down until you tried those ribs, those ribs could have been awful but you tried them anyway, then let everyone else out there in Vice world know they are good.Coop, I salute you!:thumbsup:BTW, cageyJG, you don't need a girlfriend, you got miami-vice.ws!:fireworks:

If I had a Five Guys burgers in So. Cal' date=' I'd try it.[/quote']I did (large burger w bag of fries).Then I stepped on the scale the next day.+ 5 pounds :eek: :eek: